Tuesday 16 November 2010

How can you make a player fall in love with you?

There's this guy. He's gorgeous and he's 17.

I've liked him for going on two years now. He's had three different girlfriends the while I've know him.

The first one, he was with her for like six months until he met me... then all that just seemed to get screwed up. The next girl was attractive.. he never really made it official that he was ';dating'; her, but I'd heard around he was. As far as I know, he stayed with her about eight months. Then, it was like finally! He was free. He always would just stare at me any time he saw me... and I would catch him pointing me out to his friends. But it seemed to really pump up when he got out of the last relationship. He would just shoot me sort of a smirk sometimes when he saw me. Either that, or he'd look at me with wide dark eyes. One time, I was absolutely sure he wanted to talk to me. He kept walking nearer to me and just smiling at me. But, I was terrified. Any time I saw that boy, I felt like I would upchuck my heart. See, I'd always heard he went from one girl to the next, even when he was officially dating ONE. I'd heard that a lot. But looking at that sweet, handsome face, I didn't want to believe it. I tried to do what my head told me... just to leave him be. Sooo... I didn't talk to him... even though I was still smitten with him. When he left, he just stared at me with innocent eyes... because I had every chance in the world to talk to him... and he knows it. Gah, I felt sooo bad after that. I mentally slapped myself. But, I tried to tell myself I'd have another chance. Wellll. He had another girl about three months later after I hadn't seen him in forever. It upset me dearly.

But, they broke up about three weeks ago... and I've seen him all over the place. He's doing the same thing... just sort of sending me kinda mixed signals. Kinda. I like the dude soooo much.

But, he's a player. I'm almost positive he is. But, he doesn't look at me like he does other girls. It's different between me and him... He could look over and flirt with girls right in front of me (which I think he does to make me jealous) and then he would look at me and get this insanely cute wide-eyed look. But, I don't know. All the girls adore him. And he knows it. He does act a little cocky, but I think he's a good guy. How cna I win him over? Is it true that the only way to get a player is to kind of act like a player? Act like you don't really need him... which I kinda do. And I can tell it keeps him on his toes. Do you think I have a chance with him? Do you think I could be the one to change him?

thanks.How can you make a player fall in love with you?
thats not the trick, you don't see him looking at you the way he does other girls all the time. no you will NEVER change him, the chase is what excites you, what if you can change him. bottom line you cant, wont, and never will. its kind of like the saying you cant turn no hoe into a housewife.How can you make a player fall in love with you?
be sexy %26amp; hottier
ja ja ja ja change him? give me some of those drugs your taking or get of your high horse. wait until he's 70 maybe wrinkled you may have a chance. why in the hell would you put your self through this situation. he looks at you different,sure? that's what you want to believe. i once dated a guy like that for five years. he looked at me different, well i though! when i turn my head he gave other girls the same look. i waisted 5 years on him. we broke up 6 years ago and he still calls my phone. if i lie to myself i say he loves me because after all this years he still calls but that is absolutely incorrect, because that is not love.
Ok there is absolutely no way I was going to sit and read all of that, but judging from the title of your question, I'm going to say that playing hard to get almost ALWAYS brings players to their knees. Because think about it, they can typically get any woman they want. If you flirt with him a little bit but keep it light and brush him off sometimes, or he catches you looking at a different guy other than him, he will realize that he's gonna have to win you over some other way and he'll try harder. I mean when you didn't talk to him, he seemed to want you more because he's not used to that. You shouldn't have felt bad about it because you actually aroused him more. If he's really interested in you, the more you pull away, the more he'll gravitate towards you. Remember: Let him do all the work in winning you over and if/when he eventually does, you just keep being your independent self and you'll be a queen in his eyes%26lt;3
  • kind of bad acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment