Sunday 21 November 2010

Can you think of small details that make you love the person you're with?

I've been with someone on and off (mostly on) for the past four years, and when I sit down and think I can think of a million tiny details or details in general about why I think he's so amazing. Details that would exist even if we weren't in a relationship. Nothing about US, things that would exist even if he was alone. Not just what makes him unique, but the small things that make me smile etc.



When it comes to him, he can't come up with any. . .and says they 'all become one idea after so long'. But I can't help but think of married couples after 50 years and how they can look back and see what made them fall in love in the first place STILL after all that time.



I guess I just want to know if anyone has small things they like about their partner. . .or if they think that this is a sign I'm wasting my time?Can you think of small details that make you love the person you're with?
what i love about my bf is that he tries to be funny. i always laugh but i don't laugh at his joke. and he laughs too. but he doesn't know i don't think he's funny. also when he calls me i love they way he sounds when he says ';hey whats up?'; i also love it when he has his thinking face. well I've been with him for a year and i can name millions of things but i don't think you are wasting your time. sometimes guys don't really think about these things as much as girls do. give him some time. the most important thing that matters is that he shows you he loves you.Can you think of small details that make you love the person you're with?
There are small things I like about my boyfriend, and we have only been together for 2 years.
i love my bf's hair in the morning..

how sweet he is to his mother.

when he wipes something off my face

his babytalk when hes sad

how he likes for me to take his socks off after work(weird? but cute)

i friggin love everything about him.

aww, you made me miss him! haha
the way they laugh.the way they smile at you.the way they softly kiss you.the way they look into your eyes.the way you know what they are thinking.when they tell you the little problems you think are no big deal.the little things really do add up.
I do have a lot of little things that I can think of, like the way he smiles at me when he thinks I'm not looking. But he doesn't really notice (or at least can't articulate) anything similar.



Don't worry, I suspect that it is normal.
He may just have a hard time forming thoughts as such.



I am a women and it should be easy for me, but it is not. I too cannot think of anything and I do not feel it is because we are wasting our time, it is because that is merely how my mind works.



I love my boyfriend very much and we running 5 years strong.
I can think of billions of reasons why I love my boyfriend for who he is. I can also think of billions of reasons why we are perfect together. If you can't see yourself with this guy, I'd say leave him. But, I would never say it's a waste of your time. I think that's horrible to say.
Yes, When my husband smiles or laughs - his eyes smile and have a wonderful little twinkle in them. It's one of his best features but he also has great looking legs!!!

1 comment:

COMMENT said...

I just want to give a quick advise to any one out there that is having difficulty in his or her relationship to contact Dr.Agbazara because he is the only one that is capable to bring back broken relationship or broken marriages within time limit of 48 hours. You can contact Dr.Agbazara by calling him on his mobile/ WhatsApp +2348104102662 or write him through his email at ( agbazara@gmail.com )

Post a Comment