Sunday 14 November 2010

How to make love to a man with no arms?

This is not a joke,it's my life...we are a young married couple 28 %26amp; 35 years of age....Last year my husband fell at work and broke both of his arms in 13 places! elbow,wrist,long bones,the works...he a bigger man about 5'9 250-265 lbs,I'm a smaller woman about 5'4 110 lbs. My husband CAN NOT bear his weight on his wrists or arms. We are a sexually active couple,but are finding positions are limited.. he has very bad chronic pain in his arms,and uses pain meds (sometimes effect erection)can lift 5 lbs with one arm and 7 with the otherso here's my question,how do you make love to a man with no use of his arms?How to make love to a man with no arms?
I had a similar experience. I had a work accident and shattered my elbow and couldn't more anything from my shoulder to fingers on my dominant arm for over 6 motnhs. I, too, could only lift 5-10 pounds on my arm for the first 7 months, but slowly increased it to almost 100% recovery through hardwork, repetitive strengthening, and, of course, time. But, yes, sex was a *****!!! BUT, i learned to cope with it. Of course, the easiest positions for me were when I would simply lay on my back and my partner would ';ride'; me. But there are definitely many more. Any use of the arms is going to be painful for you husband, so try to do most of the work for him. Ridding ontop of him, is easiest. You could always do positions like doggie-style/missionary off the end of a bed so he could stand and not need to use his arms for support.. also, having him sit on a chair and sitting ontop of him, both facing him and with back to him, work well. Standard missionary is obviously out of the question, as well as, all others that require him to hold himself up, but try those few.... they worked well for me. and good luck!!!!How to make love to a man with no arms?
wow im sorry to hear that mabey u cant or u just have to do all tha work ....good luck
Ride em cowgirl.
have him bend you over he's not putting any pressure on him arms at all you on the other hand....get ready ;) try that it always feels great for me
if you think about it the only position that would be out of the question is missionary......he can still do doggy, you on top, and missionary without using his arms......just put your legs over his shoulders and help support his weight a little...so he doesnt loose his balance and fall....you can have a fruitful sex life even if he cant bear weight on his arms.....if you love each other just make the best of what you have.....it wasnt his fault that he has a disablility....just use your imaination to come up with new and exciting things that dont require any weight bearing
You did not say what you have already tried.

How about:

1. woman on top

2. side by side, face to face

3. side by side, from behind

4. woman sitting in his lab, facing him

5. woman sitting in his lap, not facing him

6. 69

7. buy a book, like the Kama Sudra, to find other positions

8. view or read something sexy together - when you are hot enuf, the position is not so important
USE THE GREEK POSITION, HE KNEELS, YOU KNEEL, HE ENTERS FROM BEHIND. NO WEIGHT ON HIS ARMS. TRY IT YOU'LL LIKE IT.!!!!!
aww that is really sad but cant u do oral sex on him....
doggie style

No comments:

Post a Comment