Friday 19 November 2010

Should i give the love of my life even though we dont date and he treats me like a asshole. do i give it 2 him

I really don’t know what to say and I really don’t know what the meaning of this is right now, and im not even sure if im going to get anything out of this but I really hope I do. You sitting there listening to this right now is just as weird as me standing here reading it to you. There’s no easy way to say this but your making is hard for me. From the start I was not so sure of my feelings for you, but now im so sure I can’t even explain how much I feel at the same time. My feelings have grown so strong and I’ve fallen faster then I anticipated to. I know im right for you and I know we have something here. I was there for you because I love u unconditionally. I honestly felt humiliated for putting it out there like that. I meant to say I love you but I didn’t want to it was just in the moment. It caught me off guard and at that point when you walked away we were both thinking the same thing. No clue what to say or do we were so blank. It all came crashing down in a blink of an eye I only said three little words with so much force and meaning to say and it was ripped out of me. Now I feel like if I say I love you to someone I really care about, that person is going to just walk out on me I thought you knew how I felt, who doesn’t! You broke my heart all over again you knew what you put me through already and that was not easy for me to say what I said now im going with how I feel. A broken heart sometimes never heals but for me you break it heals it and breaks it over again and I don’t know why I keep going back to you, maybe because I over come all your flaws. When I get hurt of course im going to be mad and upset, but I put myself into this situation I guess I fell for the wrong guy but now im stuck on you I guess im expecting too much from you, you know expecting you to catch me when I fall, it’s the way you kiss me the way you hold me, the way you make me fall in love, it’s the way you make me cry it’s the way your in my mind it’s the way you make me feel and I know I cant change your mind or feelings but at the same time you cant change mine. I guess I just want to say sorry im so sorry I fell so hard for you that fire and passion is still there and I don’t know why I see it and you don’t. I feel like I have to push it out of you to see it. What I feel for you is real, so real I can’t even describe it. But for some reason you have a hard time to show me how you feel. I don’t mean to fall so hard but it’s just how I feel when im with you it’s just simply amazing. To put it in you words it feels like im high?. I can’t help it I want to be with you all the time why is that such a bad thing for me to say how I feel? There’s nothing else I can do or say for you. In the end you can only love one person. I need you to be that person. Robert, don’t be afraid of my love for you. There’s always going to be that one person that will always have your heart you are that one person to me. Why are you so scared to except that? You are so much more then what I ever expected. I never in a million years would have guessed that you were going to be that one be to have my heart, but I am thankful for it. I lost hope I lost faith and I lost trust but then you stepped into my life all changed and its so weird because I don’t even know what it is about you that makes my stomach hurt or how you do it but I thank you for it. I want to make you so happy like the way you make me feel. I remember when we first met it was so funny and unexpected. Your looks grabbed my attention but your personality stole my heart. I don’t know if I read into it too much or if you just said so much but the feelings I have for you are beyond my control and im trying to figure you out and im trying to picture how different my life would have been if I never made all those phone calls. But that’s just it I can’t. I only picture the way my mind makes it, and I am making my mind understand it, that we are perfect together, well at least that your perfect for me. I don’t know what your mind pictures it but I guess its way different but I do hope one day you realize that I could be what you always wanted to you mean the world to me and you being on this earth that makes me the happiest girl alive. Your kiss is amazing almost as if ive reached the unreachable and at the same time I fall for you all over again I love how you hold me and how I feel when im with you, because when I am I honestly don’t want to be anywhere else in the whole wide world. I love every touch, every second, every butterfly that flew inside my tummy. I love you with every part of my body and im scared because you’re scared. Im going crazy because I feel so weak without your touch. Every time you speak I just feel so weak. Im falling faster everyday of my life. And I don’t know why. Maybe that’s why I love you because you keep me on my toes. And I swear it’s so real I can feel it. But why cant you just except it? Im trying to think positive. And Robert, I need you. I love you. J

Robert, I always stood up for you when people pointed out your flaws. I always said well sometimes you have to take some steps back to appreciate a work of art. Lately what’s been keeping my love for you is my ability to over look everything you do. And I over look these things because I love you.Should i give the love of my life even though we dont date and he treats me like a asshole. do i give it 2 him
WOW!! That's quite a letter. I wouldn't send it especially if you're not dating but even more so since he treats you like an asshole. I hate to say this but if he treats you the way you say he does and knows that it's from you he may just end up deleting it anyway. Find someone else who's going to treat you right.Should i give the love of my life even though we dont date and he treats me like a asshole. do i give it 2 him
2 much readin 4 me
thats an amzing letter
I'll wait for the movie.
its really sweet, but i doubt he'll read it because its so long.
i ssay no because if he treats you like an *** then you shouldnt give it to him he dosnt deserve u if hes gonna do that n if u do hell just think ur a pushover nhe can get it when ever he wants! so no %26lt;3
Well i'm gonna use some of that!...if that's how you feel then you should give it to him.
yes

send it

if you want to breakup
Ok.......its not a crime to love someone it is very good to love people. But you need to let this guy go. You deserve better than what he can give...nothing wrong with that! Its just not meant to be and don't force anything!! There will be more guys that you will love the same way and even more! It doesn't seem like it right now but you will know! So just try and grow from this experience and let him know you love him and leave it at that! You need to move on!! Love makes you do irrational things! ask yourself, if my friend wa sin the same situation what would i tell her? Don't overlook the bad!!! EVER!!! you deserve much more! its hard to comprehend now but its soo worth it i promise!!! there will be more!!!! GOODLUCK!!!!!
yes u should totally give it to him i didnt waste my time typing it for u to keep it lmao =] i hope that u guyz will be forever wen eva foreva starts! lol good luck bestie!!
damn, when is your second book coming out.

he treats you like an asshole , because YOU let him.
Hi there.

This reads to me like a confession that this guy is absolutely no good for you and you are making one last desperate bid to change his mind. It won't work, find somebody worthy of your love instead.

Good luck, Steve.
NO, don't send it. You lost me before I could get to the 1/2 way mark. Boring! There's a lot of I's in this letter maybe that's what's wrong. Narrow it down a whole lot! Short version.Rewrite!
nahh dont waste your time. just say its over and make him wonder.

1 comment:

jennifer said...

Hello everyone am so Happy to share my wonderful experience about Dr Ben he is a powerful spell caster from west Africa he helped me to cast a love spell that brought back my lover to me in 48hrs just as he promised he is a man of his words and i so much believe in him and I have directed many of my friends to him and they always get the result that they are looking for if you need his help below here is his email address.
(drbenspellcaster@gmail.com) or you can also WhatsApp him on +2348151642717...

Post a Comment