Friday 19 November 2010

How do I make him love me instead of her? Or....?

I like this guy sooo much... His name is Klint and I have been his friend for a long time but this year we got closer..I have quite a few talents and he knows them all and he says im ';perfect'; and I don't understand what he means.. He kind of said it in a nice way though. He asked me for a CD of me singing for his birthday and a picture that i'd draw for him.. Well.. Last night, He talked about the Hannah(girl he likes) when he texted me and it kind of upset me but.. I helped him .. Here are the chats that went on last night..

Klint: I danced with Hannah!:)

Me: Well thats great Klint. Lol

Klint: Ik

Me: Here's your fortune cookie for today... Someday you might realize something very important so make life valuable and keep your eyes open. (%26lt;-I was talking about me.. LOL)

Me: Lol i made it. Hahahahahahaha! I know what it means though

Klint: To Hannah%26lt;3 and.... (myname) I'm falling deeper and deeper and deeper in love with her! What do I do? Do u think God is doing it on purpose...and that was amazing.

Me: I say so what yor heart tells you...and well if her heart doesn't match up with yours then you two arent meant to be or have a relationship. And also.. I heard this saying once and it is, ';Keep the door open because you never know when you'll need to go out of it.'; It means don't get so close because if you do and she doesn't love you back then you are more hurt and it takes longer to stop loving her than not being sooo close.

Klint: Omg exactly I feel like sitting down by u and just pouring my heart out bc u no exactly what to say and I feel different when u answer it's like an amazing feeling...like u have no clue how much that impacted me...that's truely amazing but the thing is ik her heart doesn't match

Klint: thank you (myname) :) Just be my love conselor and ik I'll always make it to the next day...

Me: Anything.. we're friends. Lol

Klint: :) my night keeps getting better and BETTER! (what is that suppose to mean??)How do I make him love me instead of her? Or....?
Sounds like you're just really good friends to him, it seems.



I don't think you should try to ';make'; him love you instead of her. But since it sounds like she doesn't like him, you should try and be there for him. Maybe if it doesn't work out between them, but you're there for him the whole time, he'll realize how much you mean to him, and maybe he'll find out he has a thing for you. Who knows what could happen.

1 comment:

COMMENT said...

I just want to give a quick advise to any one out there that is having difficulty in his or her relationship to contact Dr.Agbazara because he is the only one that is capable to bring back broken relationship or broken marriages within time limit of 48 hours. You can contact Dr.Agbazara by calling him on his mobile/ WhatsApp +2348104102662 or write him through his email at ( agbazara@gmail.com )

Post a Comment