Friday 19 November 2010

Why am i still in love with him when i don't even know if he still cares about me?

the last time me and my ex spoke was last Wednesday 6/11 ..the only reason why we broke up was because he was gonna move 700mi away. Anyways he was the one always still wanting it to make it work but then he call and said that i can't be his everything no more and he ended it.



However ever since the day of the break up he still calls me ( we broke up may 18) n we talk just like bf/gf and says im still the most beautiful girl to him and stuff like that. But when it was time to say good bye he would just be like bye and nothing sweet.



so ok last Wednesday when he call we talked about a good hour and a half and it went to a point when he started to call me his baby again and then we both started crying and we both said i love you.And he was like how could he ever love another more like me and all those cute stuff that was making me falling in love with him more.



After that convo we had with the i love you..he never called back...instead i called him two days ago (6/18) and we onlyWhy am i still in love with him when i don't even know if he still cares about me?
he realized that the only way he will be able to move on with his life is to stop talking to you like that.

give the boy his space.



if its meant to be, it will be. dont try to mess with fateWhy am i still in love with him when i don't even know if he still cares about me?
he's dumb.

and a boy.



my ex is the same way

[only he's usually drunk, and that's how i know]



just know that he loves you.

but it probably won't work out.



that's what i do.
its not that he doesn't care,hes just finally realizing that it wont work! don't be sad....keep him n your heart.
your both confused about everything..dont talk for a lil while n then pick it up again soon...you guys will be better soon...just wait

2 comments:

jennifer said...

Hello everyone am so Happy to share my wonderful experience about Dr Ben he is a powerful spell caster from west Africa he helped me to cast a love spell that brought back my lover to me in 48hrs just as he promised he is a man of his words and i so much believe in him and I have directed many of my friends to him and they always get the result that they are looking for if you need his help below here is his email address.
(drbenspellcaster@gmail.com) or you can also WhatsApp him on +2348151642717...

COMMENT said...

I just want to give a quick advise to any one out there that is having difficulty in his or her relationship to contact Dr.Agbazara because he is the only one that is capable to bring back broken relationship or broken marriages within time limit of 48 hours. You can contact Dr.Agbazara by calling him on his mobile/ WhatsApp +2348104102662 or write him through his email at ( agbazara@gmail.com )

Post a Comment