Tuesday 16 November 2010

How to make any one fall in love with you?

i dont really talk to him i guess i could i text him hes older than me so just give me ways its hard cause he likes some other girl whose bi so help me outHow to make any one fall in love with you?
you actually can't make people fall in love with you!

be yourself and that special person will come to youHow to make any one fall in love with you?
You can't ';make'; anyone feel anything. If you are someone they like, and the chemistry is there, then there may be a chance for a relationship. If not, then nothing you can do or say is likely to change that.



Be yourself...he'll either dig your or not.
just tell them what they want to hear
I've found that you can't do that intentionally (purposely try to make a guy fall for you) I';ve tried that a million times with girls, and it never happened..love comes from not trying.
start talkin to him alot



hang around with him whenever you can but dont seem too clingy



i like sum1 hus older than me and likes sum1 else ( n i know it is hard)





but u need to talk to him cuz u hav no chance of him liking you if you dont talk to him. . .



if u are too nervous make a freind come over to him with you





smile and subtly wave at him when you see him



always be yourself but you could see what qualaties in her that he likes and try to duplicate that in yourself. but dont act bi (lol)....



if he likes sexy girls try and be subtly sexy

if he likes geeky girls try and be a bit more sensible and sophisticated (maybe clever)



and so on ...



hope this helps



xD

1 comment:

jennifer said...

Thank you Dr Ben for what you have done for me am so greatful my lover is back to me and we are now living happily together. Dr Ben love spell is very powerful and it does not have any side effect as he promised I decided to give Dr Ben a try when my lover left me for another he helped me to cast a love spell on my lover that brought him back to me what makes me excited the most is that my lover did not even know he is under a spell if you are passing through relationship love problem I advice you to contact Dr Ben to get your problem solve. It's very hard to loose a love one and I know how it feels so do not let somebody take away your lover from you. Contact Dr Ben today and get your problem solve and if you need his help below here is his email address.
drbenspellcaster@gmail.com or you can also reach him on his WhatsAp +2348151642717 and i promise you will share your own testimony..

Post a Comment