Sunday 21 November 2010

How to make a PlaYER fall in love with you??????????? PLEASE HEELLLPPP ME!?

i like this guy ALOT.....and he knows it............. But he keeps playing games with me........

he dances with oher girls , he dosent came to me, But when i dance with other guys He looks at me....... And when we were at a party he came and danced with me for like 10 SECONDS and LEFT!!!!!!!!! without saying bye or anything...... he just went out.... And when he came back he didnt dance with me again!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?br>
I dont know if he likes me or not?? or he;s just playing??? or he dosent want anything serious!!!

PLEASE HELP!!How to make a PlaYER fall in love with you??????????? PLEASE HEELLLPPP ME!?
A player, Is a player hun. You'll soon realize that you can't try to change them. That's just something that a male or any person of that matter has to grow out of it. once a person truly matures, they won't want that anymore. I know you really really like him but you have to understand that you're just going to get your heart-broken. It's simple as that, I know you're probably not going to listen to this advice but, I've seen it happen so many times. He might like you or have a certain interest but, if he wanted something seriosu with YOU. He wouldn't even want to dance with someone else. The thing is, Don't let him KNOW that you are interested in him. That way, he won't use you for a back-up plan. It's really complicated, but jsut be patient and keep your head up high girl!! (: everything will be okay, you'll find that one cute boy who ';isn't'; a player (: Good luck!How to make a PlaYER fall in love with you??????????? PLEASE HEELLLPPP ME!?
ignore him for a bit talk to other guys try and make him notice you..... don't try to hard if he tries to talk to you make it short as possible... eventually tell him you don't want to be played by the game so if he wants to keep messing with your head then you've gota bounce out..... hes only one guy hun so if he cant realize evrythng that you are then some guy will you just gota be patctient..... evrythng happens for a reason

2 comments:

Unknown said...

whatever game he plays play it back. bottom line. he will not like it then he will stop playing the game. and you will win the game and him.dont be available for him all the time. confuse him a bit. make him wonder where you are, give him a little mystery. then you will have him hooked and wanting some more of you

jennifer said...

All thanks to the great doctor that help me to get back my boyfriend I thank you so much because you man of your words than anything he said will be done is a very good man I want to use opportunity thank Dr Ben and God shall bless him for getting my boyfriend back he is back to me now I didn't believe this at first until I put effort now my boyfriend is back I thank Dr Ben for the great work He has done for me I want him to keep doing this for other people are so that you can do it for me to thank you Dr Ben. And you can contact him at email DrBenspellcaster@gmail.com or whatsapp number +2348151642717. Now I believe you are the great spell caster Dr Ben.

Post a Comment