Sunday 21 November 2010

How do you make a stubborn, unromantic guy fall in love with you?

I like him, and this is kind of a project...and I don't plan on making it a ';project'; where I hurt and toy with him...but I just need to know how to get him to fall for me and want to be my boyfriend! He just likes having sex...doesn't like girlfriends, and isn't very romantic..help!!!?How do you make a stubborn, unromantic guy fall in love with you?
well i say just be yourself! when i started dating my bf i thought all he wanted out of me was sex but when i told him that i wanted to wait until im married he said he was willin to wait with me!!! but like i said before...be yourself. if he falls in love with you, you would want him to fall in love with the real you and not a pretend you! i hope this helps! you can email me or im me if you need anything else!How do you make a stubborn, unromantic guy fall in love with you?
you're stupid for even considering. what has the world come to? have women lost all self esteem? be careful, because you're in for more than you bargain for. you sound like a silly woman. this guy is better off without you.
I don't honestly think you can. If that is his nature, he may not ever change.

It might just be best to pass on this ';project'; and move on to someone who can fall in love with you without having to be coerced.
You can't ';make'; anyone love you. It just doesn't work that way. If he's not interested in you, he's just not. I know it breaks your heart, but it happens alot and that's how it is.

If he's just into sex and isn't romantic, what would attract you to him anyway? It sounds like he's just into having a good time at other's expense, not real love. I'm sure there's much better guys out there for you.
this guy is a user. only just likes having sex...... wow! drop him like a hot cake, or next time he wants sex, say NO! and see what happens, if he walks away then he is not worth worrying about, if he says that not having sex with you is OK and he is prepared to wait until you are ready again then he may be worth trying for. some guys just like using girls for sex. they don't really care about them any other way. think about it, is he really worth all the trouble while in the meantime you could lose your self esteem or even worse. take care.

1 comment:

jennifer said...

All thanks to the great doctor that help me to get back my boyfriend I thank you so much because you man of your words than anything he said will be done is a very good man I want to use opportunity thank Dr Ben and God shall bless him for getting my boyfriend back he is back to me now I didn't believe this at first until I put effort now my boyfriend is back I thank Dr Ben for the great work He has done for me I want him to keep doing this for other people are so that you can do it for me to thank you Dr Ben. And you can contact him at email DrBenspellcaster@gmail.com or whatsapp number +2348151642717. Now I believe you are the great spell caster Dr Ben.

Post a Comment