Sunday 14 November 2010

How do I make a guy fall in love with me?

I have been in love with this guy for months. He is also my bestfriend, so that makes it really hard for me to approch him in a ';more than friends'; manner. I gave him a letter telling him of my affection a couple months ago, because I just wanted him to know. He had never talked to me about it, so I guess he disreguarded it. When he is alone, I sometimes see him glancing at me in the halls when I am in a conversation with someone else, but when I am alone, he seems to always be flirting with some other girl. He also just recently started texting me again. You see, we had a big fight last month, so we kinda just broke off some connections, but everything is better.

Basically, I don't know what to do. I'm pretty sure he is looking for sex, and I'm not about that. Yes, I'm attracted to him sexually, but I'm not sure if I want to give myself away at such an early age(16). I honestly don't even think he would have sex with me, even if i did want it. I don't feel pretty enough or even his type. However, I want to make him want me, but not just sexually. Can you give me tips on how to do that?How do I make a guy fall in love with me?
SwallowHow do I make a guy fall in love with me?
Kill every last other female at your school?



Or you could just ask him out maybe?
you cant make anyone fall in love with you.... it comes naturally, and if he doesnt see it like that with you, then just let it be. if u force urself to date him, not only might u loose him as ur BF one day but also as the BEST FRIEND he was to u. make a wise decision. this is not what u want, trust me.
I'm 16 as well, and I have learned that trying too hard will get you nowhere. He will come to you if it is his choosing. You cannot make a guy fall in love with you. On another note, if you believe that he is just wanting sex, why would you want to be with him?
You can't really do that.

Why don't you just do the usual, keep hair nice, acne under control, exercise, and stuff like that?

Instead FLIRT WITH HIM!!!



But I know you're probably not going to want to hear this but if he actually liked you, he'd talk to you about the letter. Either that, or he was shy to bring it up and finally decided he liked being your friend better.
You can't. It will happen naturally or not at all. We can't always have what we want in life.

What makes you think he's attracted to you? Or wants to have sex with you, has he told you?

No comments:

Post a Comment