Friday 19 November 2010

How do you fall OUT of love?

I desperately want to fall out of love with my husband-to-be...the relationship is too complicated and painful. I don't want to repair it...I don't want to be in love with him any longer. The problem is that I really love him so much, but neither does he believe me nor does he try to make me feel loved...how do I get myself...my heart...out of this painful situation?How do you fall OUT of love?
I hope this helps!



http://www.wikihow.com/Fall-Out-of-LoveHow do you fall OUT of love?
call the batman xD
spend time with friends and family. you need to get away for a while.
According to Neil Strauss, an acclaimed author

step 1: break up with him

step 2: have sex with at least 5 other people

step 3: get a hobby

within no time you will be back to normal

No comments:

Post a Comment