Sunday 14 November 2010

How do I make him love me?

Okay so, there's a guy, names Massimo, hes really my heaven, I could spend for ever looking in to his eyes, I have known him for bout 5 years now, and I really have fallen in love with him, I asked him out and he said ';sorry, but no'; and I have asked him 3 times every time its a no, one day I told him i really was in love with him hes said he doesn't like me like that, I really do love him, and I know I know im just lucky enough to know him but IKD hes, amazing to me, and here's the catch, hes moving away in the summer and all I want before he leaves is a kiss, but you see he wont kiss me, and im sure not going to kiss him cause i want it to be special, and i know he wont kiss me cause see, a long time ago we went to a party and truth or dare he picked dare my friend dared him to kiss me and he said no and chickened out, and he said to me ';sorry but ew';, i need him to kiss me before he leaves, i really do. i love him so much and even if he doesn't i don't mind cause knowing him was special enough, but a kiss would be amazing.



Help?

you don't have to if you don't want to.How do I make him love me?
if he thinks kissing u is ';ew'; than y r u behind him so much....have some dignity nd dont waste ur self begging him..there r millions of other guys out there who will treat u better nd not say ';ew';How do I make him love me?
Leave him alone. You're just doing more damage. If he doesn't like you move one. You're a small fish in a big pond. Theres billions of other guys out there.
The simple answer is you can't ';make'; anyone love you, you cannot expect to change someone through the depth of your feelings alone.

Move on.
It sounds like you are a very young girl with a crush. Seriously, do not obsess over any guy like that. He's going to turn around and run in the other direction if you allow him to notice. Read the book Why Men Love Bitches.

http://www.amazon.com/Why-Men-Love-Bitch鈥?/a>
show him some boobies.

if not yours, then a photo of pam anderson.

men love that crappy stuff.
Wow.. dude Im sorry but he's really just not into you. He said ';Sorry but eww';? I don't mean to be rude to you but I don't think you're going to get that special kiss you're hopiing for with him... You guys shouldn't ruin your friendship, and instead find someone who will love you just as much as you love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment