Sunday 21 November 2010

How to get him to say ';I love you';?

First off, I know that you can't 'make' someone fall in love with you. That is not what I'm trying to do, I kinda think he loves me already. He's said it to me once before, but that was after a few drinks, and he pretty much told me point blank that night that he's too scared to tell me that any other time. The next day he restated that he thinks that all the time, thinks about starting a family with me one day etc etc, but that he isn't ready to say it. Well, I'm okay with him not saying it.. but only to a point. I'd really love to hear him say it, without any alcohol, just one of those things that I haven't really been able to get out of my head since the first time he said it... I really want to make him feel safe enough to say these three little words again. I love him, I don't say it to him all the time because I don't want him to feel he HAS to say it just to appease me, I want him to say it because he needs me to hear it. How can I make him feel safe saying I love you?How to get him to say ';I love you';?
Action speak louder than words. If he love you and you knew, then it should be enough.



It is meaningless to ask him to repeat it like parrot everyday.



If you really like to heard it record it down in your MP3 player.

Write the words down on paper and ask him to read it to you

Then record it on MP3 player.



6(^-^)9

1 comment:

jennifer said...

All thanks to the great doctor that help me to get back my boyfriend I thank you so much because you man of your words than anything he said will be done is a very good man I want to use opportunity thank Dr Ben and God shall bless him for getting my boyfriend back he is back to me now I didn't believe this at first until I put effort now my boyfriend is back I thank Dr Ben for the great work He has done for me I want him to keep doing this for other people are so that you can do it for me to thank you Dr Ben. And you can contact him at email DrBenspellcaster@gmail.com or whatsapp number +2348151642717. Now I believe you are the great spell caster Dr Ben.

Post a Comment