Tuesday 16 November 2010

How to make a boy fall in love with you?

This boy in my class is really cute. He likes football and I do to. He is really good at football but I am okay at it. He kind of pays attention to me. We email each other but not a lot. I don't know if he likes me. There are 7 girls in my class and 4 boys. How do I know if he likes me or not? I have a crush on him, so please GIVE ME SOME GOOD ANWSERES! HOW DO I MAKE HIM PAY ATTENTION TO ME AND HOW DO I KNOW IF HE LIKES ME AND HOW CAN I MAKE HIM LIKE ME?How to make a boy fall in love with you?
You should first, tell him he is really nice if he compliments you. If he dosn't compliment you much, then MAKE him compliment you. Once you do that, say that you don't think you're that good at football. If he answers you back with a ';yes you are.'; You are starting to be friends. That's the first thing. Be friends first.How to make a boy fall in love with you?
Well, For one, You CANNOT make anyone fall in LOVE with you! And secondly, talk to him, worse he can do is tell you to go the hell on !!
Well, you can't make anyone fall in love with you, but just start talking to him about things you know he likes.



If he likes you, he will ask you about your hobbies, and will probably stare at you.

3 comments:

jennifer said...

Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I was rejected by my husband after four years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address; drbenspellcaster@gmail.com, have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster DR BEN have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband and my marriage was saved. His email drbenspellcaster@gmail.com or you can call or add him up on WHASTAPP;+2348151642717....

Latiesha Bell said...

my partner and I have been trying for a baby for over two years now, We were going to a fertility clinic for about 5 months before somebody at baby center told us to contact this spell caster who is so powerful, We contacted him at this email; babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka , for him to help us, then we told him our problem, he told us that we will conceive once we follow his instructions ,but after two years of trying we were at a point where we were willing to try anything. And I'm glad we came to Priest Babaka, Because his pregnancy spell cast and herbal remedy help us, and I honestly believe him, and his gods really helped us as well, I am thankful for all he has done. contact him via email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka if you are trying to have a baby or want your lover back. he has powers to do it, he has done mine

tediy niguase said...

LOVE SPELLS THAT WORKS
I am sharing this testimony to partners suffering in their relationships because there is an enduring solution.
My husband left me and our 2 kids for another woman for 3 years. I tried to be strong just for my kids but I could not control the pains that torment my heart. I was hurt and confused. I needed a help, so i did a research on the internet and came across a site where I saw that Dr. Paul a spell caster, can help get lovers back. I contacted him and he did a special prayer and spells for me. To my surprises, after some days, my husband came back home. That was how we reunited again and there was a lot of love, joy and peace in the family.
You can as well contact Dr. Paul , a powerful spell-caster for solutions on his contact astoriashrine@gmail.com or directly on Whats App: +2349051441669

Post a Comment