Friday 19 November 2010

How can I make a guy I love fall for me?

He has a gf in another town, but I live closer to him. Also I'll be having classes with him in the starting school year. As well he has a job in my town, so I get to see him sometimes. I know you might say ';start as friends';, but that doesn't work! I need something more effective and that is quicker. (By the way I'm a bit shy around him).How can I make a guy I love fall for me?
The best thing to do in your situation is to come on to him/tell him how you feel. If he chooses to go out with you over his gf then you have a chance. If you are shy then he will never notice you like that unless you give him a reason to notice like dressing sexy or something.How can I make a guy I love fall for me?
you cant
You can't make him fall for you. All you can do is respect him AND his girlfriend. You wouldn't like it if some other girl was moving in on your territory. There is plenty of fish in the sea, don't worry you'll be fine. Move on girl.
  • add a white coat
  • 1 comment:

    jennifer said...

    Hello everyone am so Happy to share my wonderful experience about Dr Ben he is a powerful spell caster from west Africa he helped me to cast a love spell that brought back my lover to me in 48hrs just as he promised he is a man of his words and i so much believe in him and I have directed many of my friends to him and they always get the result that they are looking for if you need his help below here is his email address.
    (drbenspellcaster@gmail.com) or you can also WhatsApp him on +2348151642717...

    Post a Comment