Sunday 21 November 2010

Is It Possible To Make Someone Love You - Is This The Impossible Request I Am Asking?

I'm a young man approaching 20, I'm a stay-at-home university student. I work hard, I'm intellegent, I can be funny - I have understand how to prepare and build for life, and also to enjoy it along the way, I have many interests. Alongside my studies, I am self-employed; running my own coaching business, based around my primary skill/trade which I have practiced for a number of years.



I find myself falling for a beautiful woman, she's stunning - but aside from her looks, she's very kind, friendly and a happy person to know. She is the sort of person I would like to spend more time around, and get to know better. Unfortunately, her husband died a few years ago - leaving her with a young son to care for.



I teach her son my trade, for a small time each week - he's a really nice kid, and fun to be around. As much as I appreciate them both, and feel to be madly falling for her (and have been for a good period of time), she is some 15 years older than me, and I find it hard to justify that she could too pursue an interest in me. She puts great trust in me with her son, and appreciates the positive role-model I can be to him in this time each week.



I've little interest in girls of my age, I find myself to have a different mentality to men my age - I find many to be immature and unsure about life. I'm not, I don't aspire to drink myself stupid each week, but to fall in love, be successful and happy.



What should/can I do?Is It Possible To Make Someone Love You - Is This The Impossible Request I Am Asking?
No. You can't make someone fall in love with you. Persistence is key when befriending a woman. Communicate to her what you feel. When you feel the time is right.Is It Possible To Make Someone Love You - Is This The Impossible Request I Am Asking?
You can't ';make'; someone love you -- because then it wont be love. It's only love if its given freely.
you could make him go out with you but then how fun would that be if he dosn't like you!
You can't make someone fall in love with you just as they can't make YOU fall in love with them.
Talk with her about it. If you really love her so very much, anything you have to say will be essential to your relationship with her now and in the future. You want to go into the relationship open and honestly. Let her know exactly how you feel and ask her about what she thinks on the matter. Be willing to accept anything she has to tell you, BECAUSE you love her.
Tell her not me. She may have noticed how you look at her. In any event she'll know for sure and can make a decision for herself. Some woman are flatterd and into younger men(Cougars). Be prepaird for however for her to tell you she's not emotionally ready( recent widow stuff) or that she's dating someone else. Good Luck.
I have two sides to this.



I believe it's sweet that a couple could be together through love no matter what the age.



Although, I have another opinion...It's horrible, but it seems to make people judge you by your age and think it to be immature to pursue, if you will.



I am a person who will judge and consider it as your own business, as long as you are happy.



Good Luck to you. Follow your dreams and your heart. Don't let others judge you. Be your own person.
If she is not in love by now she never will be.

1 comment:

jennifer said...

All thanks to the great doctor that help me to get back my boyfriend I thank you so much because you man of your words than anything he said will be done is a very good man I want to use opportunity thank Dr Ben and God shall bless him for getting my boyfriend back he is back to me now I didn't believe this at first until I put effort now my boyfriend is back I thank Dr Ben for the great work He has done for me I want him to keep doing this for other people are so that you can do it for me to thank you Dr Ben. And you can contact him at email DrBenspellcaster@gmail.com or whatsapp number +2348151642717. Now I believe you are the great spell caster Dr Ben.

Post a Comment