Friday 19 November 2010

How to make a guy fall back into love with you?

So I have a guy I was engaged to. we lived together for a couple years then I broke it off cause I thought he needed to grow up a bit and it didnt feel right at the time. about a year later I see him again and we fall for each other. I moved in with him for a couple months while I was trying to get established ( i had just moved back to the area) I start having doubts and tell him maybe we should be friends. He is crushed and says he loves me. Some time passes and I fall madly in love with him again. for real this time no doubts in my mind. Few days later he says he doesnt feel that way about me and he doesnt love me anymore. I am heartbroken. He is the ';one';. How can I get him to love me again and see I want to be with him forever? He says he wants to be just friends. But that he still cares about me and isnt doing this to be with anyone else. What can I do? I'm desperate and scared he is going to move on for good.How to make a guy fall back into love with you?
Well firstly you cant make someone fall in love with you. All you can do is be open about your feelings with him, and respect his feelings. It sounds like he has got a soft spot still for you and treasures your friendship though due to you messing him about before he probably wants to make sure its right for both of you. There is no rush. If you both want it, it will happen naturally. Dont wait for it to happen or rush the situation just enjoy your time together.How to make a guy fall back into love with you?
Sorry, this is partially male biased, but too bad. I hate it when girls think that they can get someone back after breaking their heart. We're not machines where we can just go back to acting like if nothing happened. No offense, but you ****** up. It's up to him now.

1 comment:

jennifer said...

Hello everyone am so Happy to share my wonderful experience about Dr Ben he is a powerful spell caster from west Africa he helped me to cast a love spell that brought back my lover to me in 48hrs just as he promised he is a man of his words and i so much believe in him and I have directed many of my friends to him and they always get the result that they are looking for if you need his help below here is his email address.
(drbenspellcaster@gmail.com) or you can also WhatsApp him on +2348151642717...

Post a Comment