Sunday 21 November 2010

How can you make a guy truly fall in love with you, not just your body?

I truly care for this guy and he cares for me as well. Actually, he can barely keep himself a foot away from me when we are in the same room. I know he likes my personality, but how do i get him to be just as interested in what's on the insides as what's on the outside?





I want our relationship to last, I don't want this to be the typical ';one-week romance then break-up'; scenario.





He's a good guy, I want to keep him around for a while.How can you make a guy truly fall in love with you, not just your body?
Oh gee,





I had the same thing going on.





LISTEN %26amp;%26amp; Listen closely;;





Call, Text, Or in person.


(better in person, cause you can see his reaction)





But you ask him, ';Why do you like( or love, which ever you fell better saying. ) me?





If he says, ';cause your damn hott';, or something like that.





Then FORGET HIM !





If he says cause '; Your so beautiful, your eyes make me weak';, stuff like that.





He means it.





And its true.








I'm 13.


Went through the same thing.How can you make a guy truly fall in love with you, not just your body?
That's a big order, Sometimes you can tell if it's you he loves and not a sexual attraction. There are men who'll care for you, do things for you and let everything take it's course. Men don't seem to understand that first you have to be a friend then a lover and sex is something you have to earn. I went with a girl once and didn't have sex with her until 2 months later. I waited for the right time and never was pushy. I was a real gentlemen about it, but it seems not these days, sex is the first thing on a young mans mind.
Tell good guy to give you your personal space. That's not love. You can't make anybody fall in love with you. If you like him, so be it. If he likes you, great. But you can't force feelings on someone. As far as him loving your body, cover it up and regain your space and start having some real conversations and then see if he still treats you so well. If not, good guy might have his head in another place.
You can't make anyone fall in love with you. But, if you want to make sure that he gets to know you for who you are first and doesn't see you as only a sex object, then just make sure to hold off on the physical for a while. Hang out, have fun, go to dinner, movies, spend lots of time cuddling and talking. Just take it slow and let things happen as they will.
Be honest with yourself..........and him. Open you mind to him.


You would like it if he was always open with you, correct?


Then give him the same. Set a guideline for both to follow.


Go somewhere where you two can be alone. A park for example.


Set him down and tell him you need to tell him what's on your heart.


Hold both his hands, look deep into his eyes, take a deep breath and speak from your heart and from your soul.





If this is real and meant to be. He will hear you and then you both can work on a compromise together.


Good Luck ~Cat Man~
I have the same problem I would maybe try to pace things he could just be really passionate. Sometimes guys can be this way sounds like he's really into but sometimes it can be too much. I would try to show him you care and pace it or just give in if it doesn't last it's not meant to be
It sounds like he likes the whole package. If you want to keep him around, don't go to bed with him right away. Make sure he has deep feelings for you first. If he is the ';good guy'; you say he is, he'll understand you wanting to wait. If he does that, he's a ';keeper';. Good luck!
The best thing to do? Don't have a physical relationship with him until the emotional bond is established first.





If you have sex, or even make out too soon or too often, he'll associate you with physical pleasure. If you want a guy to appreciate you for your inner beauty, that's all you should show him until he can respect you for it. Good luck!








Help me too, please? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080719211023AAp9IAw%26amp;pa=FYd1D2bwHTHzJbxjFu07Q5DvEGIgjgVNcswLJLS_x_CYnQ--%26amp;paid=asked%26amp;msgr_status=
Well ask him would I be the kind of person you would like to marry. Try to comment him alot that will probably work. Also say you love hime alot more.
love cant be forced and you cant make anyone want to love you and another thing if you want someone to like you for you then i would try not having sex with them and see how much he REALLY CARE about you
If your meant to be together, your meant to be together. You can't make someone love you. They have to love you back.
youi can;t make anyone fall in love with you . but if you want him to se you for you then you do other acvitys and make sure you go in a group and hang out with others
if you care for this guy do staff that make him happy but not with you body
be yourself and no one else. that is the best thing you can do to make someone fall in love with you.


RELAX! (really)
QUIERO QUE ME ENVIEN FOTOS Y VIDEOS
Try not to wear clothes that... you know. Let him know you can still be pretty and pure inside and out.
You can't MAKE anyone fall in love with you. If it's meant to be it'll happen.
Well ya cant make him fall in love with you not your body ! sorry, just depends on the guy weither he see's you for you or just a peice of a** !
Don't sleep with him right away. Wait a few months at least. That way, he'll have plenty of time to get to know you first.
It dosen't have to be an ';either / or'; situation.
don't move too fast.


especially if your not even dating


and you can't MAKE a guy fall in love with you


just be yourself
ummm you say he likes your personality that's on the inside not on the outside ... so umm yah w/e kids ... gotta love em
Lily, more stuff. Dunno how old you are - wassup?
talk to him!
you cant
Of course, keep the physical things on hold and let him get to know the real you, and keep things fun and interesting. Keep yourself busy as well. Don't act like you cant ever be alone. Show him you have a lot going on yet you still love making time for you and him. Assuming you haven't slept with him yet, it sounds like youre on the right track. But ultimately, you shouldn't worry too much about making him do anything, because nothing forced ever turns out the way you want it to. If you two are meant for eachother, it will happen, just make sure you keep respect as the number one aspect of your relationship and you can't go wrong :) Good luck!!
Be as modest as anything....





There's a girl at my school that I like, scratch that, love. I love her unconditionally and would literally do anything in the world for her.





The thing is, the reason I first liked her was obviously her looks. Then I started to notice how much I liked this girl more than any other girl. I noticed she wasn't the ';hottest'; or the ';sexiest';. However, I noticed she was the most modest. In a school where skirts can't be more than 2'; above the knee, and where most girls where it at like 5'; or 6';, she wears hers at about 1';.





So I guess, just be modest. That way, when the guy eventually ';has'; you, you'll mean a lot more to him because of how long and hard he had to get where he is, if that makes sense.

2 comments:

jennifer said...

All thanks to the great doctor that help me to get back my boyfriend I thank you so much because you man of your words than anything he said will be done is a very good man I want to use opportunity thank Dr Ben and God shall bless him for getting my boyfriend back he is back to me now I didn't believe this at first until I put effort now my boyfriend is back I thank Dr Ben for the great work He has done for me I want him to keep doing this for other people are so that you can do it for me to thank you Dr Ben. And you can contact him at email DrBenspellcaster@gmail.com or whatsapp number +2348151642717. Now I believe you are the great spell caster Dr Ben.

COMMENT said...

I just want to give a quick advise to any one out there that is having difficulty in his or her relationship to contact Dr.Agbazara because he is the only one that is capable to bring back broken relationship or broken marriages within time limit of 48 hours. You can contact Dr.Agbazara by calling him on his mobile/ WhatsApp +2348104102662 or write him through his email at ( agbazara@gmail.com )

Post a Comment