Friday 19 November 2010

How can i get a guy i once dated to fall in love with me again?

ok you made a mistake when you guys ended the relationship but you realized down the line that you only want to be with him because no other guy seems worthy enough to you but him, what do you do to make him love you again? How can i get a guy i once dated to fall in love with me again?
Sometimes it is not so easy after someone moves on and if some one really loves you they will hold on and wait for you.But if you want to give it a shot talk to him and tell him what you told us and hopefully he will still have feelings for you still Good luck!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

jennifer said...

Hello everyone am so Happy to share my wonderful experience about Dr Ben he is a powerful spell caster from west Africa he helped me to cast a love spell that brought back my lover to me in 48hrs just as he promised he is a man of his words and i so much believe in him and I have directed many of my friends to him and they always get the result that they are looking for if you need his help below here is his email address.
(drbenspellcaster@gmail.com) or you can also WhatsApp him on +2348151642717...

Post a Comment