Friday 19 November 2010

Can someone explain to me how powerful words are like I love a man that can talk real slick?

not the average conversation, but it's like he's talking real deep and Im in love with the way he talk or the way he thinks both Im sure. But what makes me love it so. I cant understand. How can words make you fall in love with someone even if you dont know him just his words alone. Im pretty sure women was in love with Shakespeare but wasn't sure WHY??



What part of the brain are they trying to get at, cause it's not the heart.



for example they can say a sentece and that sentence can have like 5 different meaning in that 1 sentece, where it seem/sound so deep.Can someone explain to me how powerful words are like I love a man that can talk real slick?
Brown sugar you sure are sweet.



A good orator uses words like a painter uses a paint brush to create a picture or an illusion and can captivate their audience in seconds. The tones are like colours used to impress or relax the listener, the sound levels to pull their attention down or increase it and the speed to excite or impress them.Can someone explain to me how powerful words are like I love a man that can talk real slick?
I have an infatuation with my philo teacher, I just love to listen to him talk. My mother says I just must be lacking intellectual stimulation in my current relationship. Luckily for me I have found a more moral way to deal with my infatuation, and keep my love. I get intellectual conversation or monologue elsewhere. I am not saying that my fiance is dumb, we just have different interests, if I spoke about football or pizza he'd be an ideal conversationalist, or if he could handle listening to me droll on and on about things I don't get and help me that might be something too. anyway, we have other things to talk about that don't have the depth that my philo teacher or email friend do.
Words are symbols.



We should love the symbols (message) not the messenger

No comments:

Post a Comment