Friday 19 November 2010

How can everybody fall in love with this guy?

Hi,

I have this guy in my class and he's like sooo charming, everyone, girls AND BOYS fall for him!!!

I'm not gay and have never been one, but I DID fall for him.

It just looks like he's inlove with everyone when he talks with them and everyone who he's talking to, EVERYONE fall in love with him.



HOW???



He's very attractive.

Blue eyes.

Auborn hair color.

His face is vey femenine.

His body is very masculin, he's all muscules and he never worked out (I swear).

He is a d*ck, he can make a girl cry, give her a slap or tell her something really bad, when he sees that he made her cry he's all strting to hug her and kiss her and makeout with her O_O

It happened with me BTW, he made me very very angry and upset with him, then he came to me, streted touching me and hugging me and talking with me.



God, I hate him so much.



How is that possible to make everyone love you?????How can everybody fall in love with this guy?
sorry dear...bt ur q is kind of funnyHow can everybody fall in love with this guy?
is he gay or bi?

boys falling for him..ew

1 comment:

jennifer said...

Hello everyone am so Happy to share my wonderful experience about Dr Ben he is a powerful spell caster from west Africa he helped me to cast a love spell that brought back my lover to me in 48hrs just as he promised he is a man of his words and i so much believe in him and I have directed many of my friends to him and they always get the result that they are looking for if you need his help below here is his email address.
(drbenspellcaster@gmail.com) or you can also WhatsApp him on +2348151642717...

Post a Comment