Tuesday 16 November 2010

I feel in love with Aaron Carter... Are you in love with him too?

love Aaron Carter, he's great, cute, polite, talented, the guy of my dreams, smart, sexy, intelligent, a super hero, a great role model for younger generations and the entire humanity and a great dancer that reall yknows how to shake (I love that song)



What should I do to meet him and make him fall in love with me and marry and have 3 babies and live in a nice house in California or Florida raising our beautiful family of two boys that would look like him and a girl that would look like me?I feel in love with Aaron Carter... Are you in love with him too?
Be like his momI feel in love with Aaron Carter... Are you in love with him too?
Why in the world are you in the religion area with this mundane question?
this is so adorable, i'm gonna hurl...
NO
never heard of him
Erm... he's no longer the 'in'-thing.

The cutest newcomer on Hollywood is Zac Efron on Hairspray.
Ha ha ha - a troll of a reformed troll!

Aaron Carter was just Ricky Schroeder updated for the new millennium.
CHECK, PLEASE!!!



Somebody's obviously not in Kansas, anymore...
glad you like him, but i am sorry I like women.
Oh here you are again. I thought you apologised for being the %26lt;Aaron Carter troll%26gt; and wanted to ask serious questions.



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
ya... this is really a strong, deep religious question my friend.
I'm still waiting for Scarlett Johansson to call. I wonder if she lost my email?
Are you on crack?
No, I'm not gay, and you are in the wrong section, unless you're trying to start a religion with AC as its god - please say no! And don't add to our population problems by having more that two kids!
hmmmmm...... the only thing i can think of to say is rude and i would have to report myself for saying that first, AC would have to like girls.......... better not.
im sorry, y is this in the r%26amp;s section?! and ew, u do know that he is a one hit wonder and a bunch of 8 to 12 yr olds look up to him, b/c they dont know any better? same w/ hilary duff and hanna montanna. dont waste ur time crushing on a stupid small time celeb, find a boyfriend, and move on =)
Who the h*** is Aaron Carter??? Is this an Evangelist or Preacher? Is that the reason you are asking such a shallow, self -centered question on R %26amp; S ??? Or are you just lost? God/Goddess help us! When will the babies go to bed??
Aaron who?

No comments:

Post a Comment