Sunday 21 November 2010

How can i make my boyfriend fall back in love with me?

we've only been dating for 7 months now, but things were going so good before. But lately, during the last month, we've been arguing and fighting a lott. he hasn't exactly said doesn't love me. but he has told me to leave him a few times, and he's also said that i could do a lot better than him. But i know that isn't true at all. because i love him to death. and im only fifteen if that helps you. and i don't wanna hear people talking about me being too young because i don't care. so don't waste your time.

anyways . thanks a lot :)How can i make my boyfriend fall back in love with me?
you should tell him how you feel..and every relationship has its fights so dont let that worry you too much.

1 comment:

jennifer said...

Hello everyone am so Happy to share my wonderful experience about Dr Ben he is a powerful spell caster from west Africa he helped me to cast a love spell that brought back my lover to me in 48hrs just as he promised he is a man of his words and i so much believe in him and I have directed many of my friends to him and they always get the result that they are looking for if you need his help below here is his email address.
(drbenspellcaster@gmail.com) or you can also WhatsApp him on +2348151642717...

Post a Comment