Tuesday 16 November 2010

How can i get him to love me?

ok so its love at first site,

I was working when this hot guy came in for an interview, i saw him and thought he was attractive, then i asked my manager is that a new employee, she said he's interviewing, he's such a nice young man i think i'll get him a job in civil engineering section. i was going to get the mail so i happened to catch him in the elavator and we said hi and i can tell hes attracted to me.



ok now this guy is perfect for me, he's exactly how i want him to look hes a civil engineer, that's what im studying to be, and he's charming and charismatic. I want to marry him. no joke. what should i do. how can i flirt with him just enouph to get his attention without coming off as desperate. I only have one chance at this,

is there anyway to attract him and get him to love me?

guys what is something a girl does that would make you fall in love with her?How can i get him to love me?
when i first got together with my girlfriend she flirted with me a lot. i met her in the 11th grade and we have been together for about 4 years now. she is perfect for me. but honestly what won me over was when she smiled at me a like everytime i glanced at her.



one day i guess she worked up enough courage to ask me out on a date and i couldn't refuse.dont play hard to get with him...just be flirty and friendly lol



but just wait like a week or two to ask him out on a date. you dont want to ask him out too soon :)How can i get him to love me?
unzip his pant and suc..hard impressed ok..
Come back to reality. do not dream.
holy crap, are you that desperate too think because you exchanged pleasantries that you're both madly in love? try getting to know him before you race to the alter.
well i fell in love with my gf cause shes so cute.

like she says the cutest stuff.

in looks shes beautiful.

and she shows she cares a lot about me.

we talk about getting married.

she gives me butterflies and weve been together for 2 years

she makes my heart go pitter patter lol she said i do that to her heart

shes different from other girls

shes not a hoe

she respects herself, which makes me respect her.

soooooooooooo much more
Hi, first of all relax, you need to get to know him before anything like marriage can be considered, he might be hot and sexy but he could have a poor personality or something else that you don't find attractive.



Get to know him first talk to him next to the coffee machine or water cooler etc, and DON'T come on to strong or this will just have the opposite effect and will make him run away. Also you can't MAKE anyone fall in love with you.



Good Luck.
Are you sure your not moving a little fast? Like, i don't really know about love at first sight, so im not going to judge. But usually when im interested in a guy, i want to know him first, and I don't love him, like, right away. Be careful, cos you might scare him off if you come on this strong. And remember, there are other guys out there, so get so fixated that this is the ';one';.
uuhhh!gUrL!!u really dont have to flirt to be noticed by this ';special guy';... Well if he really likes you..heLL just come to you.....

ive been through that too....I had a major CRUSH on this guy....

but i did nothing..then one day...he came to me and ask for my cEL number....and u know what?Now were hooked up!!



Is he a nice guy??Most nice guys dont like flirt girls.....They think its nasty...but if you really want to impress him..then just try these few tips(=...smile at him everytime you see each other...try teasing him (that is if he doesent have a bad temper)..be nice..and if he teases you be sure to get angry..then he will cheer you up...bring him coffe...or anything else you coul give(=





Gosh!!im soo tired!!i goota go!!

Gudluck Girl!!! Godbless!

2 comments:

jennifer said...

Thank you Dr Ben for what you have done for me am so greatful my lover is back to me and we are now living happily together. Dr Ben love spell is very powerful and it does not have any side effect as he promised I decided to give Dr Ben a try when my lover left me for another he helped me to cast a love spell on my lover that brought him back to me what makes me excited the most is that my lover did not even know he is under a spell if you are passing through relationship love problem I advice you to contact Dr Ben to get your problem solve. It's very hard to loose a love one and I know how it feels so do not let somebody take away your lover from you. Contact Dr Ben today and get your problem solve and if you need his help below here is his email address.
drbenspellcaster@gmail.com or you can also reach him on his WhatsAp +2348151642717 and i promise you will share your own testimony..

COMMENT said...

I just want to give a quick advise to any one out there that is having difficulty in his or her relationship to contact Dr.Agbazara because he is the only one that is capable to bring back broken relationship or broken marriages within time limit of 48 hours. You can contact Dr.Agbazara by calling him on his mobile/ WhatsApp +2348104102662 or write him through his email at ( agbazara@gmail.com )

Post a Comment