Friday 19 November 2010

How do i make my fiancee fall back in love with me?

Me and my man been together for 5 years now. Last year we decided to have a baby, so we did. Now that the baby is here he seem very mean and staying gone all the time. When I threat to leave him he say why are you leavin please dont go. I'm very lost because he's getting worst and worst. What does this mean? I left today while he was gone. Should I go back? It seems like he dont love me anymore. He says he's not cheating. P.S. after baby I develope a even more beautiful shape. So what's the problem?How do i make my fiancee fall back in love with me?
You are not his fiance first of all. He is gone. He probably resents the fact that you had the baby in the first place. You probably entrapped him when he wasn't ready for fatherhood. He is mean because you have squeezed him into a corner. That's what's wrong with women these days. They think that they can just pop out babies with out the father's consent.



You will not make your relationship stronger by having a baby. It doesn't work that way. Look where you are now. You aren't even married, and you are just another single parent that's going to end up in poverty and raise a kid that will never climb above lower class.How do i make my fiancee fall back in love with me?
The problem is that you cannot make someone love you.
Darling...... i suggest asking a very close friend of ures.

He is seeing somebody elce behind ure back.

I suggest you hire a babysitter and go to ure parents or friends house and discuss this. Im 100% sure of this.
I think you just need to tell him how you feel about all this. The two of you have had an honest relationship before this, yes? Well, that trend needs to continue if the two of you want to stay together. Don't just leave him, talk about these problems with him calmly and after a lot of thought. Maybe he is just jealous of all the attention you give the baby and not him.
Don't you know that some men feel left out after a baby is brought into a family?? So much of the time that you used to spend only for and with him is now shared with someone new--I don't even think they know that they are jealous---He sees and hears you cooing over the baby and somewhere in the back of his mind he remembers that he used to be the center of your attention--and on the other hand because of all the time you do spend on the baby and house and work (if you work away from home) leaves you more tired--so maybe the romance department has taken a back seat--not that its your fault for being tired--there isn't a parent around that isn't tired--consider the up and down at all hours of the night--so I suggest that you sit down and have a long talk with him and see if there is a way you can maybe come up with some time's that it is just you and he--you said you have a even more beautiful figure now and he sees that too but if he isn't getting to enjoy that in an intimate way?? Then there again he is feeling left out---
He'll only change if he wants too. You cant make anyone fall in love with you
omg first off u can make someone fall back in love with it has to be what they want and two are u this pathetic c mon how many folks are out there single he aint the only guy in the world move on get a life and stop acting like a wanna be stalker. sheesh

2 comments:

jennifer said...

Hello everyone am so Happy to share my wonderful experience about Dr Ben he is a powerful spell caster from west Africa he helped me to cast a love spell that brought back my lover to me in 48hrs just as he promised he is a man of his words and i so much believe in him and I have directed many of my friends to him and they always get the result that they are looking for if you need his help below here is his email address.
(drbenspellcaster@gmail.com) or you can also WhatsApp him on +2348151642717...

COMMENT said...

I just want to give a quick advise to any one out there that is having difficulty in his or her relationship to contact Dr.Agbazara because he is the only one that is capable to bring back broken relationship or broken marriages within time limit of 48 hours. You can contact Dr.Agbazara by calling him on his mobile/ WhatsApp +2348104102662 or write him through his email at ( agbazara@gmail.com )

Post a Comment