Tuesday 16 November 2010

What makes guys fall in love? And how can you tell?

My boyfriend says he's in love with me, but I'm not sure if he's telling me the truth, or he just wants to ';get some';, or just to make me feel good. So far we've been dating for 6 months. What would make YOU fall in love with a girl after 6 months? Is that even possible for a guy? Help me out pleaseWhat makes guys fall in love? And how can you tell?
Since you don't trust him, you might as well break up with him. If you don't trust him, the relationship won't last.

It'll be possible for a guy if he's mature enough.What makes guys fall in love? And how can you tell?
what would make me fall in love is a girl that really cares. A girl that does the little small things to show she cares and be very positive and not negative towards me other people and herself. And It is possible but not always likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment