Friday 19 November 2010

How do I make him.. (NEED ANSWERS FROM GUYS.)?

I have a boyfriend, and I think I love him. How can I make him love me back?

Like if you are in love with a girl, what made you fall in love with her?

I want this to work so badly... I'm desperate.How do I make him.. (NEED ANSWERS FROM GUYS.)?
Is sex an option?How do I make him.. (NEED ANSWERS FROM GUYS.)?
Try not to seem so desperate for starters...
try to spend as much time as possible with him, show him that u rly wanna be with him and eventually he will show it back
if he's your boyfriend he probably likes you a lot. It'll come. Why don't you say I love you first?!?
i know i'm not a guy.

but if he loves you it just comes.

you c an't make anybody love anybody.



it comes with time and effort.

just be a realllly good friend/gf to him. be both.



from experience with my bf, we just spent a hell of a lot of time together and had fun. talked. listened. and just got to know eachother really well that we couldn't picture getting to know anybody else that well. and it just builds.



it doesn't happen overnight.

just be who you are.

and if it's not meant to be, it's not.

and that means someone even better and perfect for you is waiting out there for you. so that could be exciting.
im in love with my girlfriend too. here is how. i immediatly knew she was the one when i saw her. something about her you just have to be with her all the time. the way she acts the way she does everything. i love her eyes. and tell him how you feel and see what happens



good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok i no it says for guys but i know how to answer

most guys like you more then you like them but wont tell you

also you cnat make a guy do anything its there choice and they'll change if they want
First off your trying way to hard for no reason, hes already your boyfriend so theirs no doubt that he likes you already. Just let things flow the way they are, if you try to rush things they could seriously mess up what you already have. So just relax, everything should be fine.
Sadly you cant ';make'; anyone love you if it happends it happens, but if it doesnt its not going to, it you want it to work out just stick with him but not to the point you end up getting hurt.



Now im still not sure what makes me love my girlfriend..4 years tons of screw ups between both of us and ive felt the same about her as i do now...

Good luck i hope it works out for you

1 comment:

jennifer said...

Thank you Dr Ben for what you have done for me am so greatful my lover is back to me and we are now living happily together. Dr Ben love spell is very powerful and it does not have any side effect as he promised I decided to give Dr Ben a try when my lover left me for another he helped me to cast a love spell on my lover that brought him back to me what makes me excited the most is that my lover did not even know he is under a spell if you are passing through relationship love problem I advice you to contact Dr Ben to get your problem solve. It's very hard to loose a love one and I know how it feels so do not let somebody take away your lover from you. Contact Dr Ben today and get your problem solve and if you need his help below here is his email address.
drbenspellcaster@gmail.com or you can also reach him on his WhatsAp +2348151642717 and i promise you will share your own testimony..

Post a Comment