Tuesday 16 November 2010

How to make a guy fall in love with you all over again??

Well, I messed up. I really liked this guy. And i was getting all nervous when i was talking to him on AIM so i was being kinda annoying..

So then he blocked me =/ Now i probably wont talk to him until school starts. But theres a football game this Friday. And hes going for sure. So what should i do to make him like me again? And possibly un-block me. I miss him alot. =/ What should i do at the game?? Should i say hi and smile? I could use some help please %26lt;3How to make a guy fall in love with you all over again??
Just talk to him for a while and don't be annoying. After a while say you want to talk to him on AIM and ask him to unblock you.

1 comment:

jennifer said...

Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I was rejected by my husband after four years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address; drbenspellcaster@gmail.com, have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster DR BEN have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband and my marriage was saved. His email drbenspellcaster@gmail.com or you can call or add him up on WHASTAPP;+2348151642717....

Post a Comment