Friday 19 November 2010

Is It Weird To Fall In Love With Someone That You Know Is Never Going To Love You Back?

I am in love with my best friend. He's a guy, but I know that he will never love me back. He is happily in love, and I'm so happy for him. I'm happy when he's happy, and sad when he's sad. I think that him and the person he's in love with are so cute together, but I'm still in love with him, and can't help it. Every time that I so much as talk to him I get happier then I have ever been before. We are so close, and he knows that I'm there for him, and always will be. We have had times where we haven't talked, but we always come back to each other in the end. It's as if he can't NOT talk to me, and I can't NOT talk to him. He's been going through a rough time lately, and I've been there for him the whole time. And when he sent me a text thanking me for always being there for him, I cried tears of happiness. I really am happy for him, and don't want to see him hurt, ever. I know that he doesn't like me like I like him. Is it wrong for me to be in love with him? And if it is, then how do I make myself fall out of love.



(By the way: He is 17 and I am 16)Is It Weird To Fall In Love With Someone That You Know Is Never Going To Love You Back?
I don't think it's weird at all :)

I'm in the same situation, and all I can say is you can't choose who you love. I would just continue loving him and hope for the best, whether he's with someone else or he's with you.Is It Weird To Fall In Love With Someone That You Know Is Never Going To Love You Back?
You cannot help who you fall in love with. You can only hope that one day the person you fall in love with, falls in love with you back. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment