Tuesday 16 November 2010

How do i make my ex boyfriend fall in love with me again?

Ok so, me and my ex boyfriend were just great together. We hung out a month before we actually dated, and we were so into each other. Then in march, we finally got together..I knew it was love! we would hang out all the time, and things could have gone any better. He then moved a few hours away, after being together for 5 months and he broke up with me, because he didn't think it would work. I understood, and it was hard. A month later he moved back, and we got back together. things were going good, until a month later, he broke up with me again. I was so devastated. He wouldn't tell me what was wrong. Then 2 weeks passed and he and i got back together, because he told me what was wrong, and i told him what he needed to change, and we both agreed to do it. Well its been 2 or 3 days now since we have gotten back together and, he told me he doesn't know what he wants. He told me, he doesn't want to work on us while we are dating. He wants us to be single and work it out. He told me, he wants to fall in love with me again all over. That's great and all, but i want to make sure i do everything right, you know? I want him to fall in love with me all over again. I don't want to mess anything up. Any advice?How do i make my ex boyfriend fall in love with me again?
well my initial reaction was to tell you to forget him and find someone who knows what they want..but it sounds like thats not exactly what you are looking for.



The only advice i have is to be 100% yourself with him, no lies, no secrets, and dont try too hard. Make sure you go out with your friends still and make it look like you dont care if you guys get back together (even if you really do). Guys like strong independent women so show him how strong you are without him and it will make him want you. Def show some interest but dont look desperate to get back together.



Good luck and i hope it works out for you. If not then just keep your head up..you'll find someone else that knows how great you are.How do i make my ex boyfriend fall in love with me again?
He will not fall in love with you again. He is over you and wants to be single. That is just his tricky way of saying he wants to keep you on the side while he ';falls in love'; with someone else. Doesn't sound like a good match. Love is not that hard. You haven't really been together that long either. Maybe in teenage years but in real life no.
Just be yourself. Don't try too hard to make him fall in love with you or you'll end up pushing him away.
sex.
I'm afraid he's looking for that feeling that you get when you first start dating someone. You know, the butterflies in your stomach. If that's the case, I don't know anybody who feels like that after the first few months of being together and I don't know a lot of people who ever get it back, without spending a long time away from that person. He may just need space and a chance to date other people. Time away from you may rekindle that spark. If not, I really just don't see it ever coming back. I hate to be a bummer but that is the most practical advice I can give you.

4 comments:

TRICIA said...

Thank you Dr Balogun finalsolutionspell1@gmail.com you are the best spell caster that i have ever come across in my life the spell you casted for me have work very perfectly my ex boyfriend who live me for over 2 months is back and apologizing for me tocome back to him that he is very sorry for the pain he cost me and i am so happy Doctor your spell is nice and make me fill alive again i will keep sharing your good work all over the world about the good spell you cast for me to get micheal back and i will also give your email address to everybody who is in need of help like you told me that you can cast a spell to bring ex back, Money spell, Protection spell, lotto spell, Good job spell, pregnant spell,Love spell, and many other spell you told me you can cast for me if i need them i hope you will find a place to help other so they can give testimonies like me. Doctor Balogun, please help others, many people are having problem try to get help from people but they is nobody like you to help them solve there problem like you do Dr Balogun if anyone need the help of this nice man contact him via this email finalsolutionspell1@gmail.com cause he is the only man you can contact and trust cause i have confirm it,he is real and genuine.
WENDY

Anonymous said...

am hear to testify to the world that i just found a real spell caster who has help me bring back my happiness by helping me get my ex husband back after two year ; I have been to many places but all to know avail ,but when i made a contact with DR stone he promise that i should stop worried that he will cast a spell that we make my ex husband come back to me immediately, realy he do my ex husband come back to me with so much love and apology i must thank spirituallove@hotmail.com who has play a vita part in my life making me a great person and the must happiest woman on earth you are a great man who is bless by God with traditional love spell caster, please i will advice you if you are having a problem with your relationship contact him spirituallove@hotmail.com your problem will be solve

Anonymous said...

Are you suffering from any of the following problem ?

1- Make/Fall in Love with any Desired Girl / Boy
2- Attract - Control any Desired Girl / Boy
3- Make Parents agree for Love Marriage / Inter Caste Marriage
4- Make Your Lover Agree For Marriage with You
5 -Get Your ex Boyfriend / Girlfriend Back by uduere
6-Control - Attract your Boss / teachers towards You
7- Make anyone agree to your decision by uduere doo
8-Get Your ex Girlfriend Back by uduere from new Boyfriend
9- uduere doo to Control In Law's minds
10- Stop your husband's affair with another lady
11- Find out if your husband / boyfriend cheating with you
12- attract your husband towards you with royalty
13-There is no Love between Husband - wife ??
14-Your Husband / Wife is having an affair with some other ??
15-Husband / Wife is not loving you now as before ??
16-Husband / Wife is not giving you RESPECT ??
17-Lack of trust or understanding between husband wife ??
18-You want to Divorce ?? Or Want to Prevent Divorce ??
19-Your Husband Does not listen to you ??
20-Husband is not responsible or caring ?
21-Husband / Wife not giving you space for yourself ?
22-Mother in law teaching your husband negative lessons about you ?
23-Your Wife / husband is cheating on you ?
24-Husband Drinks So much, and Come home late night ?
25-Husband Beats you without any reason ?
26- Your Husband / Wife is attracting towards his / her EX partner ?
there is no problem without solution this is the end of your problem,
you can contact me via email add;lordaggumamagicspell@gmail.com

jennifer said...

Thank you Dr Ben for what you have done for me am so greatful my lover is back to me and we are now living happily together. Dr Ben love spell is very powerful and it does not have any side effect as he promised I decided to give Dr Ben a try when my lover left me for another he helped me to cast a love spell on my lover that brought him back to me what makes me excited the most is that my lover did not even know he is under a spell if you are passing through relationship love problem I advice you to contact Dr Ben to get your problem solve. It's very hard to loose a love one and I know how it feels so do not let somebody take away your lover from you. Contact Dr Ben today and get your problem solve and if you need his help below here is his email address.
drbenspellcaster@gmail.com or you can also reach him on his WhatsAp +2348151642717 and i promise you will share your own testimony..

Post a Comment