Tuesday 16 November 2010

If he dont like me now, how can i make him like me soon?

To those people who had been or have been in a situation where they fell in love with someone who have just been from a long term relationship but succeed in making the relationship work. I would like to know how did u make them fall in love with you? If not now, how did u make them like you sooner? I know it aint easy. I know the person will have a hard time liking you since he/she cant forget his/her past yet. He is ready to find another woman who can make him fall in love again as what he told me. He was showing interest for me from the start but lately hes acting strange. Right now, we have not talked for almost a week. He has not been replying to my emails. The last time we talked it was pretty good then he just suddenly disappear without prior notice (which kinda odd coz he always say goodnite etc etc whenever we ended up our conversation) The next morning i called him but he did not answered.

Do you think he lose interest? Do u think there might be something wrong? How can i make him like me at least?

I need some ideas. Please help me clear my mind. Thanks.If he dont like me now, how can i make him like me soon?
you can make a guy like you quick by just been yourself and honest with everything.

but don't let him see that your like desperate for him. just that your interested in him



but it seems like he lost interest. you should just move on. cause a guy that really wants to be with you would not go a week without talking to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment