Tuesday 16 November 2010

How to make your ex fall in love with you again

I had a boyfriend who i was so in love with, and felt so comfortable with. He told me one night that things weren't the same, so i arranged to meet him the following day. When i did do, he told me he didn't feel the same anymore and he liked to hang around with his mates. I was so devastated i still haven't stopped crying each day (only about 3 days ago). I have seen him whilst out with my friends since then and i have spoken to him with slight awkwardness. He still hugs me goodbye the way he used to and gives me the smile that he used to. All my friends tell me i need to get over him, but that's the thing, i don't want to. All i want is him. I cant bear to see him even talking to another girl. Any ideas on how to change the way he feels?How to make your ex fall in love with you again
the age old question - how do I make someone fall in love with me - or fall in love with me again? problem is it's the wrong question. you can't change someone else's feelings - you only control your own.



The blunt answer is to stop trying to make him change for you - what you need to do is start changing you for you. The best response to this situation is to show him (and believe it yourself) that you're okay with it. Yes, it's early and you're in pain, but that will pass, I promise. Just move on - it takes effort, but do it. Trust me, if you get your self-respect in this issue, you will find someone that does want you. Trying to have a relationship with someone that isn't feeling the same way is like driving a car with no steering wheel - you're gonna crash sooner or later.How to make your ex fall in love with you again
You can't. You have to move on and start talking to other guys. You dont wanna be left alone and lonely do you?



Just think you being all alone and your ex having a family and being loved.. and you sitting at home eating chips and watching tv alone just because you still have feelings for him and won't move on...



You will find someone you love more then ur ex. I'm sure of it!! You just have to get out in the world and meet new ppl :-)





HE DOESNT WANT YOU!!! GET OVER HIM STOP BEING A PSYCHO!!! .. look i'll be honest.. my man cheated on me then broke up with me to be with the slut.. the way i got him back was make him see that she was only playing him!
Unless you can own a bottlestore, I agree with your friends - get over him. In retrospect one day you will realise just how silly you were. Aslo you will meet many more people romantically. It may be a good thing for you.
Well, I don't think that's possible. People have moved on. So are their exes. I guess there's nothing you can do.
You have to move on its very hard i know both emotionally,spiritually and romantically. I was in the same boat i had a girl whom i loved we went out together then she dropped the end word which was devastating. It was hard because i tried in vain to get back with her but she wouldn't have me so eventually i just moved on.

This is a part of life you aren't told by your friends family,its something you discover yourself.

good luck for next time,there will be other people with whom you will fall in love with,so don't be so heavy on yourself,lighten up and you ll be fine
welll be nice to her go places wiv her and make her laugh!!!!



and she's bouns to let u go out wiv her again

No comments:

Post a Comment