Sunday 21 November 2010

How do you deliberately fall out of love with someone when u know its unconditional love u have 4 them?

I met this guy two years ago. Fell pretty hard for him and oddly enough, even though I know we are actually NOT a match, I don't know how to stop loving him. I want the best for him. I pray for him, I want him to be happy even if its not with me.. as long as his heart flys and his dreams are achieved, I am thrilled for him... but deep inside, it hurts just a little that he isn't the one. I think my being in love with him is preventing me from moving on and opening up to someone that God might have for me and maybe I could find that person that makes MY heart fly.. He has been the only man to ever make that happen, EVER, and I have seen and kissed MANY frogs! I have prayed about it, gone out and hung out with friends, etc, but everything reminds me of how much I love him and how much he does not love me... So how can I make myself fall out of love and have hope for the future?How do you deliberately fall out of love with someone when u know its unconditional love u have 4 them?
Well it sounds like you are on the right track...all you can do is wish them well and move on. What ever will be will be...Just wait for the right guy to come along. You will know he is right because it will all work out.How do you deliberately fall out of love with someone when u know its unconditional love u have 4 them?
NO WAY!!!! I feel the same way about this one girl in my class! I feel I have fallen in love with her, and I can't get out. It's like an addiction, a disease! Once, I didn't even want to like her, but i couldn't stop!
You can't fall out of love with someone. I guess you can try forgetting about him... but, you can't stop loving them.
try to date other people. also, think of something that you don't like about him. i mean, something you really hate. maybe he smells or has bad breath. he could be cocky or something like that. everyone has faults. the next time you think about him in a loving way, think about the thing you hate.

2 comments:

jennifer said...

All thanks to the great doctor that help me to get back my boyfriend I thank you so much because you man of your words than anything he said will be done is a very good man I want to use opportunity thank Dr Ben and God shall bless him for getting my boyfriend back he is back to me now I didn't believe this at first until I put effort now my boyfriend is back I thank Dr Ben for the great work He has done for me I want him to keep doing this for other people are so that you can do it for me to thank you Dr Ben. And you can contact him at email DrBenspellcaster@gmail.com or whatsapp number +2348151642717. Now I believe you are the great spell caster Dr Ben.

COMMENT said...

I just want to give a quick advise to any one out there that is having difficulty in his or her relationship to contact Dr.Agbazara because he is the only one that is capable to bring back broken relationship or broken marriages within time limit of 48 hours. You can contact Dr.Agbazara by calling him on his mobile/ WhatsApp +2348104102662 or write him through his email at ( agbazara@gmail.com )

Post a Comment