Friday 19 November 2010

How do i make a VIRGO MAN fall in love with me?

My bf of five years i'm a cancer women and when we are together we get along great. but lately i feel we should have a stronger connnection i feel he let outside people come in between us but when i tell him about he tend to make the situation worst like leaving and not answering his phone i get up set he say i''m the crazy when everything is his fault we only argue if he do something out of the ordinary like call me at work and ask me to meet him home were going out get dress and then he dosen't show up until later that night and tell me things change. when all he have to do is call and tell me when i call him he tell me i'll call you later. later comes he don't want to talk about. How can i get him to understand were i'm coming from and just love me?How do i make a VIRGO MAN fall in love with me?
I'm a cancerian too and we are very emotional and sensitive. A bit too much sometimes! we also overanalyse situations. Virgos can be a bit more cold and rational and that combined with being a man (who are quite thoughtless sometimes anyway) might make it difficult for you guys to understand each other sometimes. I'm in a relationship with a Virgo too. i find it easiest not to nag them too much but if something is really eating away at me then I will mention it and see if we can sort it out.How do i make a VIRGO MAN fall in love with me?
hun you ((cant make someone fall in love with you.. its earned!!! if listening to outside plp is making it more difficult.. that should be telling you something.. move on but becareful.%26lt;%26lt; if hes ignoring you again its telling you something:(

5 comments:

Swata said...

Since drstanlyspelltemple@gmail.com cast a love spell for me, things are going great in my marriage life. my husband who was cheating on me is now a loyal and dedicated man. I’m glad he came back to me after the break up with him because I love him from the bottom of my heart, but without Dr. Stanly help, all of this couldn't happen or even be possible. It is the first time I am using the service of a spell caster and even if I was a bit skeptical at first, I highly recommend his service to people like me who need help in their marriage problem. Swata

Anonymous said...

I want to say a very big thanks and appreciation to Dr.Zadson for bringing back my husband who left me and the kids for almost three months within the period of 48 hours Dr.Zadson was able to bring him back to me.. i am very much grateful for restoring peace in my marital home i pray God almighty give you the strength and wisdom to help more people having similar problem like mine. For help you can reach him on his email address:

eduduzadsontemple@gmail.com or call
+2348071222070

jennifer said...

Hello everyone am so Happy to share my wonderful experience about Dr Ben he is a powerful spell caster from west Africa he helped me to cast a love spell that brought back my lover to me in 48hrs just as he promised he is a man of his words and i so much believe in him and I have directed many of my friends to him and they always get the result that they are looking for if you need his help below here is his email address.
(drbenspellcaster@gmail.com) or you can also WhatsApp him on +2348151642717...

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful and a straight forward spell caster that has brought back joy and happiness into my life! Am giving this testimony because am so happy, I want to thank Dr. Osasu for the great thing He has done in my life , He brought happiness back to my life, I never believed in spell casters until my life fell apart when my lover of 6 years decided to call it quit almost when we wanted to get married. I was so emotional breakdown to the extent i could not do anything reasonable again, after 2months in pain before an old friend of mine introduced me to a spell caster on line called Dr Osasu, this was after I have been scammed by various fake spell casters. I was introduced me to Dr Osasu a true Spell Caster. In less than 24 hours i saw wonders, my lover came back to me and my life got back just like a completed puzzle, and after 1month later we got married and it was just like a dream to me because i thought i had lost him forever. Thank you Dr. Osasu for helping me but most of all, Your Honesty and Fast Accurate Results. email: Drosasu25@gmail.com WhatsApp Number: +2347064365391

COMMENT said...

I just want to give a quick advise to any one out there that is having difficulty in his or her relationship to contact Dr.Agbazara because he is the only one that is capable to bring back broken relationship or broken marriages within time limit of 48 hours. You can contact Dr.Agbazara by calling him on his mobile +2348104102662 or write him through his email at ( agbazara@gmail.com )

Post a Comment