Sunday 21 November 2010

My question is how to make a girl love you in this circumstances?

i fall in love with a girl from the first time i saw her and i couldnt think just in her, efter 5 months, i spoke with her and i told her how she is beautiful and nice and that i like her and she was very nice with me,,,,,now the problem,,,,,, but she told me that she dont have the same feelings to me but she think that im nice,funny, cleaver boy and she like another boy but she dont know if he like her or not, and she said that she cant promise me but we can speak .when i ask her about the boy she said that he is younger from her and she dont have contact with him alot. but never every i had feel thats feeling before,ilove her and i dont want to lose her so is there anyone can help help me i dont know what to do????? and when i try to speak with her i cant beacause she all the time with her friends.please friends i need something useful,and how can i make her love me???

thanksMy question is how to make a girl love you in this circumstances?
patience is a virtue



you've told her how you feel, the rest is up to her.

you don't truly want a love that is forced, do you?

1 comment:

jennifer said...

Hello everyone am so Happy to share my wonderful experience about Dr Ben he is a powerful spell caster from west Africa he helped me to cast a love spell that brought back my lover to me in 48hrs just as he promised he is a man of his words and i so much believe in him and I have directed many of my friends to him and they always get the result that they are looking for if you need his help below here is his email address.
(drbenspellcaster@gmail.com) or you can also WhatsApp him on +2348151642717...

Post a Comment