Friday 12 November 2010

How to get a 'player' to fall in love with you?

I really like a guy, he's smart and has really mature outlooks on life, but he doesn't want a relationship at all, he just wants to fool around with different girls. He acts so arrogant and cocky, but from the conversations we have at night with just the two of us, I can see that there is so much more to him. He was in a two year relationship with a girl he really loved and she cheated on him and broke his heart. That was about five months ago, and ever since then he has no desire at all to get close to a girl, except physically. I really want to change that. He's a great guy, I want him to see that he can have a relationship and trust a girl again. I'm a nice, caring girl and we've already kissed and had many deep conversations. I just want him to stop looking for a fling or hookup with no commitment, I'd love to be in a relationship with him.



I know no one can 'make' someone fall in love with them or trust them, but I want to try. I'd love to be with him, like I said. I don't think many people understand that he's a real guy with real emotions because he doesn't act like it, he just acts like he wants to get physical and that's all, but there's so much more than that.



Any advice? ThanksHow to get a 'player' to fall in love with you?
You can't.

He treats girls as objects instead of real people. IF you sence ANYthing that resembles emotions... It's all part of the game to play you.How to get a 'player' to fall in love with you?
read what you wrote open your eyes he is not a good person and is nasty to sleep around that is how person caught hiv.......move on
***** play hard to get ...give him a hand job
him acting nice is just a false face of his. he sees that it impresses you so you start to like him. his true self is the cocky arrogant player that girls should avoid. he will only hurt you. one of my best friends (a girl) was getting involved with a total dick of a guy like that but he would act super nice and sweet around her. she totally fell for it and ended up hating the relationship after a month. i dont reccommend trying to get a ';player'; to fall in love with you because that is all he will be until he realizes, without help, that he shouldnt just fool around with girls with no thoughts of any commitment.
You can't stop him from being who he is. Unfortunately, this probably isn't going to work out. He is clearly not interested in a serious relationship and you have to understand that. He is only thinking about the physical and nothing more with you. I know this is probably not what you wanted to hear, but it is the truth.



I have been on the opposite side of this, with a girl who was exactly like this guy. In fact, the story sounds almost the same. I wanted to be with her, but finally realized after months of disappointment and pain that it was not possible.
Well if he is a player, that is what he will do to you. PLAY YOU. He will play you for what ever you got, and you got what he wants. He will tell you anything, I MEAN ANYTHING to get what he wants. He will say ';I LOVE YOU, AND ONLY YOU, THERE WILL BE NO OTHER'; and so on and so on. Just to get what he wants. The sad part about it, you will fall for it, over and over and over. It happens all the time. If it did not, he would not be a player nor would there be players in this world.



Every guy out there who is not a virgin has told girl stuff they really did not mean just to get what they want. I've done it, my friends have done it. In fact I have even had girls tell me stuff they did not mean just to get what they want.



Well good luck and think about what you wrote and do you really want a player as your one and only. or Are you going to be the PLAYER as I have had girls do to me. Just don't get your heartbroken over a player. Because you had it coming. You know he is a player and what his intentions are.
As a guy who's been through that, I ended up dating someone like you who we would talk are what we truly thought and felt. I was cheated on after 4 years of dating her. And I spent a a lot time at clubs and bars after that, until i met Emily who went from playful friend to serious relationship that I was not looking for anymore. This is what she did, she would dress to kill and ignore me, in crowds i wasn't even glanced at, Then, I started to get her attention and be alone with her as long as possible. About two weeks of that and I haven't got her off my mind for a year. Now we just moved in together and I haven't been happier in my life. I'm having a happy ending so far, hope the same will happen for you.
no you cant make him fall for you. God that would be nice though lol. Those players are always the most attractive ones. Truth is, when he is ready to commit to someone, he will. It may be you. If it was me in your shoes, I would not push too hard. I also would not sleep with him.



Seems like he is just not ready to settle down. I would keep my distance. Be his friend but dont try to always hang out and be calling him a lot. Let him come to you. Don't give in too soon. Don't wait by the phone. Just play the game as best you can. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment