Sunday 14 November 2010

How to make a player fall in love with me?

i know, i know you cant MAKE anybody do anything.. but you can try right? lol

just want to know how to make a player, not exactly 'fall in love' with me, but how to catch his eyes in a special way and show him that im different then any other girl??

is there any secret? how should i act? or say?

if any player tries to answer this (which it would be easier), just describe what kind of girl would steal your heart.. like the girl that you guys would be willing to settle down with! =)

thanks..How to make a player fall in love with me?
I have a crush with a player. But I'm trying to get over him because he's a player and I don't want to have heartbroken. Players don't really know how to fall in love.How to make a player fall in love with me?
players are players...waste of time. good ride at first but crashes soon at the end. try going for spontaneous dudes who give respect and are exciting. i was once a jack@ss...so called player but i straightened up. i say go for a player who wants to change himself. if he don't give a ****, stay away from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment