Sunday 14 November 2010

Can you fall out of love suddenly?

i haven;t seen my boyfriend for over a week, because i have been ill. we finally saw each other last night and it just felt different. he was ultra clingy and keep complimenting me and saying he loves me. normally when he tells me how beautiful i am i an ultra happy, and i was smiling to him, but it felt strange. i love him so incredibly much but i'm not so sure. we attempted to make love but he wasn't ready and when we did it didn't feel right, normally it is amazing. we tried again this morning but he thinks he was too tired. we've spoken about marriage and having kids and living together in the future, but :( . i'm scared i'll fall out of love with him, and never feel this much happiness again. please advise x xCan you fall out of love suddenly?
yes you can fall out of love with someone , wait there is a but , normally there is a reason a cheater , a lie ,something missing from the relationship , it sounds like there is something missing not with him but with you , you need to talk to him thats how good relationships go sour ,there is no communication between the couple , you need to sit him down and have a talk with him how you feel if he loves you he will help you with this problem ......Can you fall out of love suddenly?
I don't agree with if you can fall out of love that means you weren't in love in the first place. I'm trying to fall out of love with someone who i ABSOLUTELY was in love with. You will get past ';being in love'; and be left with love -which is sacred. Talk to him, it will become clearer once you do

Report Abuse


No, you cannot fall out of love suddenly unless you weren't sure about loving him in the first place.

I suggest you do not make that big leap if you are so afraid of falling out of love.



If you are doubting your love for him it probably will happen.

I have dated many men and many of them told me they love me, but none of them felt right until i met the man I am going to marry now.



honestly, if you doubting yourself now, do not do it.
It seems to me that you don't love him. You like him and are attached to him. Being apart for 7 days has made an impact on your relationship and that's not a good thing. If you love someone, you can be miles apart and you'll still be in love.

I don't think you should lead him on anymore. In a small amount of time, you'll stop caring about him. That happened to my sister who was engaged to be married, so it can happen to everyone.
well, why do you feel different? do you love someone else? maybe you should both take some time away from each other. don't break up, just take a few days to hang out with your friends or relax or something. when you see each other again, it might be different... hopefully, better.
Yes, you can.

I remember that I used to love my ex boyfriend all too much.

However, one morning all my feelings of affection suddenly disappeared.

If you feel there's no magic left then you have to stop the relationship.
you have to ask yourself why? what made you change did you see other parts of his personality that made you change? the decision is yours.



Take your time before getting married and having kids then you have to go through complications.
You guys should Communicate more. Talk to each other and maybe discover the problem. You guys need to have fun together. Like getaway to somewhere...
Yes, I had those feelings too. We sat together in class, then, our teacher moved our places, we were quite far from each other. Everytime i saw him looking at me, I felt SICK! So we broke.
I think you should tell him about how he feels, maybe you're just feeling low because you've been sick. It doesn't seem rational to simply just 'fall out of love'.
Don't scared! Just feel the situation is you still comfortable with him? feel love like you have to make a very difficult decision . :)
Maybe a alien kidnapped his body like in that movie I married a monster from outter space
Just back off a bit. You can't fall out of love, if it really is love.



Impossible
if u feel like u can ';fall out of love'; then you were never really in love
YES
It is possible. It happened to me. I met the man of my dreams, we dated for a year and half before getting married, and 3.5 years later, 6 weeks after my son was born, I decided I no longer loved him. It was a simple as that.



People grow and change in different directions, and there isn't anything you can do about it. I don't know how old you are, but I think most of the changes occur between highschool and age 25/26. I don't think anyone should make radical decisions, like I did, and marry before age 25. It's too risky. What if you grow and change in a different direction as your partner? Then what, you become two totally different people than you were when you first met, and your relationship then becomes different. Less intimacy, less friendship, less communication, until one of you does something like cheat to feel that ';spark'; you once had.



Just take it with a grain of salt, and ALWAYS be totally honest with yourself and where you are in life and whether or not he is there with you. It can be hard to let someone go that you've been with for a while, but you will be doing yourself more justice leaving if that is what it comes down to.
Oh no! This sounds like a situation I was in not to long ago and it ended bad. I was with a girl for a year and we lived together and everything. We were in love and had a great relationship. I went away in September for 2 weeks for army training and talked to her when I could I told her how much I missed her and how much I wanted to see her. Well when I got back, when had sex that night but the next morning I woke up a different person. She was really ';clingy,'; and I really missed the army. I was needed there and to go from being in charge of over 100 people to going back to average joe sent me into a depression. I would come home from work, drink and watch tv and not say a word to her. We eventually broke up, which now looking back we did to early. We could have worked through it and have been fine. My advice is to wait it out a little to see what happens. There is more than likely something there, absence does make the heart grow fonder but it can also have the opposite effect, either way, just talk with him and think about anything that could be depressing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment