Sunday 14 November 2010

How do I make my ';player'; of a boyfriend, fall in love with me?

*PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS. THANKS. *


I know, you can't make anyone do anything. But I mean like, what are some tips to help him fall in love with me? The story .. I met this one guy who was having troubles with a girl who said he was the first guy she ever fell in love with, but she was dating someone else, and so was he. Me and him talked for a few weeks, and his girlfriend broke up with him due to issues with other people. About a week after that me and him hung out again with a few friends. I already liked him. And he liked me. Me and him were sitting on one side of the bed, and my two friends at the other. I kept keeping text messages saying ';Lean closer to him. He's nervous. '; ';Hold his hand, wear the pants!'; He wanted to ask me out, but he was really nervous. So i made the first move, at holding his hand. And then he asked me out.





It's been a week and one day since we've started dating, and he's just absolutely amazing. I've heard rumors about how he goes from girl to girl after about a week to a week and a half, and tells every girl he loves them, and the next day he's dating someone completely different. He's never told me he loves me, which I'm happy about, because that's one thing that's different with him.





One of my guy friends, who likes me, but who happens to tell me lies about every single guy I date saying he's either cheating on me, or doesn't really like me, told me that he saw my boyfriend making out with his ex girlfriend. I talked to my boyfriend about it, and he said it's not true %26amp; he's just talking bullshit. That night we basically just spent it holding each other and kissing, he walked me home, along with other friends. But we walked a few feet infront and walked about personal subjects, like; his situations at home, and how he's being pressured by his father, and how every one is saying bull**** about him lately and he just wants all the drama to end.





I told him I didn't want to be one of his one week girlfriend, and he said I'm definitely not. and he also said that he hopes I don't believe the rumours, but he did admit he's made some mistakes with girls before, but he doesn't want to lose me and he wants to prove everyone wrong about him. He's never had sex before, the farthest he's gotten was a handjob. He's not that kind of player, looking for sex. Just different girls every week.





We were still walking and his friend was yelling out that he said our one year would be after his birthday, and he replied with ';I counted wrong!'; but I thought it was cute that he was thinking about our 1-year anniversary. I just hope we make it that long:).





` also, the two people that helped us get together that day mentioned at the very top, the girl, is saying that he's a douchebag and she didn't think it would last as long as 3 days. But it's been 8. She's my bestfriend, but I thought that was pretty rude..she told me that he just uses girls and doesn't mean a thing he says, and if I believe him, i'm just like everyone else. But that night we were laying in bed, me and my friend (the girl who helped) and a different person, was talking because she was texting my boyfriend, and he was saying that ';why does everyone want to ruin everything and everyone I care about? I want a meaningful relationship, and when she came into my life everything changed and she's different. '; I believe him, that he cares about me.. should i? and how do I make him fall harder for me? so I know that he actually cares, for sure.. :)How do I make my ';player'; of a boyfriend, fall in love with me?
Drama Drama Drama! Sounds to me like you need some new friends who don't always have alterior motives!


Trust in your gut, if YOU feel something isn't right, then maybe pay some mind to rumors, however if you believe you can trust him, then just hold your head up high. People will eventually find someone new to gossip about, so just ignore them.





As for your friends that are talking crap, firmly tell them that if they want to hang out, they have to respect you and your decisions. Let them know that you don't want to hear it, and if they won't give it up, leave.





Also stop texting so much. Being able to relay every thought that every person you know has to anyone at any time is not healthy. Sometimes it is better to keep some of our thoughts in our heads. Texting allows for way to much he said she said drama. Trust me, your life will be less complicated if you turn off your phone sometimes, especially at special moments like chilling with your guy, get him to turn off his phone too!





On a different note you cannot make someone fall in love with you. Just keep on being nice and honest, but don't let him walk all over you, and never hesitate to ask him if you think something is wrong. If he gets defensive with you then there could be something bad going on. Don't be bossy or nagging or overly clingy.





Also do you think he is a player, or are people who just like to gosssip and mess with peoples lives telling you he is a player? If YOU believe that he is a player you should stay away, because guys that don't respect women are a waste of time. If you believe he is a great guy that has been misrepresented then ignore your ';friends';


Good Luck!How do I make my ';player'; of a boyfriend, fall in love with me?
You cant ';make '; people fall in love with you.


If the person loves you they will see that within themselves.





Usually when woman try to change guys it ends wrong,If he loves you he'll let you know.





You cant force love.................
Not reading, but...





You can't just make someone fall in love with you. Imagine the nightmare dating would be if you could. It's not up to you.
you cant make people fall in love with you but 1st y would u want a ';player'; to fall in love with u?
I understand completely what you are going through. Everyone says players are always players but they really aren't! There's a few things you should do to make sure he stays with you. Keep him interested which means don't be too clingy and don't give him your whole life story! He should know that you are independent and even though you like him he isn't the whole world. Do interesting things with him and go to different places and surprise him as much as you can. Good luck!
never can control that just ask him ';what do i need to do to make you love me'; if hes says anything about your beauty just leave him nothings worth just looks (ps can you guys help with my question? its how to tell if a girl loves you)
I read this in a magizine





break up with him and see I'd he ttys to get you back





or





Cry !
If he really likes you he likes you how you are. If you start pushing him or changing yourself your going to put him off you pretty quick.


Your real problem is On whether he really thinks you are different than the other girl and will stay around (if so change nothing and don't push him), or are you just another nice girl till the next available one turns up, in that case run a mile.
DO NOT go out with a player if you're looking for love, most of them are NOT going to change.
Well the first thing is you do not want to listen to what others are saying about him. The things thy say about him you will half to fine out on your on. The make him feel more closer to you all you need to do is let him no your not listening to what others say. He has said that what others are saying is Bull, so you got to take his word on it if you want this to last between you guys. So for him to fall for you more, just be there for him and let him no you believe him, this will make him feel better about you guys and may draw him closer to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment