Friday 12 November 2010

Guys, how can a girl make you fall in love with her all over again?

Me and my boyfriend of a year and two months broke up because his feelings faded. That was the only reason. We never fought. Not even once. We were best friends. I was his very first girlfriend and the very first girl he ever liked. He was my second boyfriend. We're 16.



He said he'd been trying to tell me he loved me, but was too scared, and that maybe if he had the courage to tell me.. things would be different.





How can I make those feelings come back? I haven't talked to him since the day we broke up.. 5 days...Guys, how can a girl make you fall in love with her all over again?
Don't listen to that guy....





Do you remember what he liked about you? Was it your style? humor? eyes? personality?

Just remind him of how much you liked him, YOU should tell him you love him first! that might ease the pressure and get you too back together!!



Also look super hot when you do and wear nice perfume! yay!Guys, how can a girl make you fall in love with her all over again?
ooooommmmggg 5 days. wow this is nothing. look if he doesnt like you then so what there are other boys and sometimes boys lie.
I'm not a guy, but when feelings fade, they fade. I'm sorry, but it's the truth and it sucks.At first a relationship blossoms like a flower and often it will fade and die. I think you should just live life and let whatever happen, happen. Obviously you still care about him so just talk to him again. Maybe something will spark, maybe not. You can still be friends.
I think the only way is to tell him how you feel aobut him. Atleast that way both cards are laid out on the table and you can decide what you want to do from there. It could just be that he is uncertain about how committed you are to getting back together.

No comments:

Post a Comment