Friday 12 November 2010

How can you make another woman's man fall in love with you with breaking up with your man?

I'm in love with a guy who has a girlfriend which is pregnant by him. But he doesn't want his girl but he'll still be there for the child. He's also trying to talk to one of my friends. I have a wonderful boyfriend but I'm sorta tired of him but can't let him go. And I really like that other guy. How can I make this guy fall in love with me without breaking up with my boyfriend or letting any secrets out?How can you make another woman's man fall in love with you with breaking up with your man?
1 question - WHY?

Why would you want someone who's already taken, has a baby on the way, interested in one of your friends and may I add you are in a relationship? All of this spells DRAMA. Wise words please avoid this interest at all costs. For one, this man is no good because why would he cheat on his pregnant girlfriend? Apparently he wanted her enough to not use any protection which lead to the pregnancy. He has no respect for anyone let alone himself because he would not be sleeping around on his pregnant girlfriend or trying to do friends. Where's your loyalty to your guy? If you are bored with him then let him go to someone that would appreciate him instead of stringing him along for the ride. What we fail to realize is no one can treat us any worse then we allow or present ourselves to them. If you want a respectable relationship then you may want to first clean yourself up and leave other peoples man alone!How can you make another woman's man fall in love with you with breaking up with your man?
THIS IS NOT MY QUESTION.. MY EVIL Stepsister GOT INTO MY EMAIL AND WROTE STUPID SHII ON HERE. THIS IS TOTAL NOT ME I SWEAR!!!!!!!!

Report Abuse


wow your a whoooore, hope you get herpes.
cvjhj km k m;lj;poj; j
You are the biggest slut. I hope you get your heart broken into pieces and you never find love because you are just wrong. You are gonna end up by yourself and thats what you deserve.
Wow Wow Wow... Seriously You Have Some Issues... I'm Sure You Know That.. Ne- Ways The Guy is Obvioulsy Just Playing You! But.... By The Way Your Talking You Deserve Whats Coming 2 U!

No comments:

Post a Comment