Friday 12 November 2010

How do you know what he is wanting? Does he still love me? What should I do to make he fall in love with me ag

I had been in love with a guy, we decided to go abroad to study and earn money, he went first but my parents refused me cuz too worry for me, my Mom sent him a letter asked him make a promise responsibility to me if we wanted to live with eachother. He did not answer my Mom, but sent me a letter said that I always wanted to have you beside me but you need to study as you wished and because you will have to spent very much money for studying, and beside it, the live in another country is very hard for you, so you should think carefully and make a final dicision by your willy w/o feeling. I was so sorrow but I still tried to go. I told him that I would go to one place and he went there to wait for me, but actually I must went to another place with same name. because my parents paid a huge a mount of money for my studying so I could not leave that place to move to his place. Then we must separated but I still love him til now. I went back country, got married, had a daughter then divoced.How do you know what he is wanting? Does he still love me? What should I do to make he fall in love with me ag
From your letter it sounds like you need to study in THIS country... Study. Study. Study... In several years or so that GED certificate will possibly be within your reach.How do you know what he is wanting? Does he still love me? What should I do to make he fall in love with me ag
Yes, I agree with this. I lost him because of exactly me. And one more time I lost him because of over prudent.

Report Abuse


no one can tell if a person really loves you

the important thing is...

you love HIM!

and you should believe in the power of love...
Hey dont get losehearted..There is always a thing like LOVE in the world that is Belief...if u truly believe in urself and ur love theres nothing virtually nothing that can detach u believe in u and the decision u take. Feel +ve and i am sure with the decision u stick to...U are going to be beside him...all the best..
the guy may think that you just played with his heart so can't make him fall for you easily by this time....or maybe he still loves you but playing hard to get... just make a confession to him...be friend with him first...just like what teens do nowadays...

No comments:

Post a Comment