Friday 12 November 2010

How to make him fall in love with me again..?

we were more than friends before and then broke up because of misunderstandings...i know that he still love me but afraid of what will happen again but i love him so so so much..give me some quotes on this situation...advices also...thank you...How to make him fall in love with me again..?
you cant make someone love you!How to make him fall in love with me again..?
';women use sex to get love';.... try sex...
You can't make some-one fall in love with you. You can't make some-one do any-thing. If your feelings for him are that strong, and it's not confused with infactuation, then these need to be voiced, even if you don't like his answers, you'd hate it even more if you said nothing. This way if he doesn't feel the same then you can move on. If he does, he may just need to hear it from you first... Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment