Friday 12 November 2010

Is there a way to make someone fall back in luv with you again when it seems that they have fallen out of it?

The man I love with my entire heart and soul...who once was so inlove with me... seems to not love me as much...

How can a love go from being soo deep you can see it and feel it to where it is barely there?

Is there a chance he can fall back in love with me again one day? I do everything I can to make him feel loved and special...and he says he will stay with me...but rarely ever says he loves me...



What should/can I do to make our love grand like it once used to be?!Is there a way to make someone fall back in luv with you again when it seems that they have fallen out of it?
its normal to get comfortable in a relationship after awhile. Maybe thats all it is. Hotel and/or Vacation sex is also very helpful.Is there a way to make someone fall back in luv with you again when it seems that they have fallen out of it?
wow....not sure what's going on...

I think only you can answer that
sometimes ,but it's never the same .
Talk to him about it and ask him what went wrong. Maybe you need a little break to evaluate your feelings and the relationship. Good luck!
One thing I have learned in life is if they don't feel the way you do, you can either keep doing what you're doing and hope it changes, or get on with things.

When I no longer feel the same way about someone, they sometimes have a very hard time giving up... It is horrible when they don't get it and want to force you to love them again.

I have been on the other end, and loved someone who didn't love me back and it does hurt, but you have to move on and move forward.

Staying in the same place is just not a good idea if the love isn't there.
give it time
What is over is OVER! forget about that, why keep on dueling on what was?? look for new horizons, some one worth your wild!

He's out there- so take it easy, live your life normally that love - real love ,will come looking for you instead of you looking for it.

:-)
If there is still love that you and him have than stay together and if there is no more love than move on. It will be hard at first but if you take one day at a time than you will better about yourself.
There is something else going on with him... it has nothing to do with you. You can only be yourself and do what you have always done. Sometimes people grow apart, and head in different direction and its the fault of neither one. And sometimes one person moves on before the other. There is nothing you can do to make someone fall back in love, because the matter is within that person's mind and head.... and it comes from within.
I think once is gone. Its gone. Sorry baby. I know it sucks.
That happens with almost every guy it's not because he doesn't love you it's because he doesn't see the point of saying it everyday. Guys attitudes are ';If I said it once I meant it and so you already know how I feel'; thats how my guy is....

I would just stop saying it I mean If you guys are happy together and spend time together and do things for eachother then whats the point of saying it everyday you guys obviously Do.... still love eachother and Im sure he still loves you!!!

Just be happy He's there , if he is when you need him....
What you're talking about is not sustainable. The whole bright lights of blinding love changes. It grows. It matures. It doesn't mean the love is less. Just different. If you want that your talking about for the rest of your life, then you'll have to keep changing partners.

No comments:

Post a Comment