Friday 12 November 2010

How do you make a guy fall in love with you?

Hi im a fat girl and I love guys I try to dress as slutty as possible to get the guys attention but the thing is i can hide my blubber just not my size what are ways to get the perfect guy to fall in love with you,i mean so he will look past the way i look,i mean i call myself pretty its just my fatnessHow do you make a guy fall in love with you?
don't try to dress really slutty. if you think you're overweight, try losing a few pounds. the right guy will love you for who you are, no matter how you look, but you can't MAKE someone fall in love with you.How do you make a guy fall in love with you?
loose weight.
Dressing slutty is not going to get anyone decent to fall for you. Try just being nice and a good listener. Dress with some dignity.
not only can you NOT make someone fall in love with you, but you CANNOT make ANYONE love you either!....No matter how hard u try!

Good Luck!
the mental image is truly crippling
If this is a serious question....

Stop dressing sluty. That's stupid

Your just going to attract the wrong a guys
Troll.
Excersise maybe? %26amp; dressing slutty will only give them the wrong expression about you. just be yourself.
start doing sit ups and exercise and eat right and you wont have to worry about being fat and then u can be pretty without any fatness. the key is determination and dedication
You can't make anyone fall in love with you. Either it's meant to be, or it's not. Dressing slutty won't help either. That may get you alot of one night stands. Which is great if you like those (I do), but if you want more, it won't help.
Ok I dk if this is a joke or if you are being serious but first of all you should love you for you know matter how you look and don't try dressing slutty. Be yourself, you don't want someone to like you for how you look anyways, you want someone to like you for you. If you love yourself and build your self essteem it will help you in the long run. I am kind of big myself but I have a great husband, though I don't feel sexy he tells me all the time he thinks I am, I swear he needs byfocals LOL but I am not going to try to lose weight to make someone happy, They either like me or they don't. Be you, love life, be happy. all will fall into to place...............
try to dress approiately and a guy should love you for what you look like dress like or weigh. you cannot just make someone fall in love you, love is something that just happens it can't be forced

No comments:

Post a Comment