Friday 12 November 2010

How do I get over being alone? How do I make her fall in love with me again?

My girlfriend and I have been dating for about 2 years, after a 10 year split. The thing is she is still married and going through her divorce. I have had serious jealousy and trust issues with her and her '; husban ';. We fight all the time about it. Emails and text msg, I can't stand it and I have become a real prick to her because of it, this is the woman I truely love. She tells me its my fault I shouldn't be looking at his email. He is always talk sexual to her or how they are in love and blah blah blah. She said he is blocked and she dosen't get them, it could be true I haven't seen any replys to him from her. I got my own place this week and tonight we got into a big fight. She says she still loves me but can't be with me because of the way I treat her sometime, that her heart isn't in it and I should give her some space. How do you give your best friend space? How do I make her want to be with me like she used to? Please be kind I am hurting badly and need some honest answers.How do I get over being alone? How do I make her fall in love with me again?
Oh God man you gonna end up in Boothill foolin with that married women.How do I get over being alone? How do I make her fall in love with me again?
you know what? the answer to your question is actually in the context of your question.. did you get my point? ';how do i make her want to be with me like she used to? how were you before with her during those times that she wanted to be with you always? bring it back.. how it used to be.. that's ur answer.
Give her up. STOP the emails %26amp; texts immediately and wait until she's single to start talking.



Usually if someone is sending messages like those, there is something more going on than just the messages. She is likely encouraging him to send them (either consciously or unconsciously). She also might just be toying with him or you- playing you because she wants male attention.



She might be trying to reconcile with her husband %26amp; you do not want to be involved with her until she is completely seperate from him. It shouldn't be that long if she's getting a divorce. Tell her you will wait for her.



Stop seeing her, let her get herself worked out, and all will work out in the end.
how do u give your best friend space,, u just do ,, everyone needs little time away,,and you cant make her anything,, well I shouldn't say can't ,,should be ,,,how can i get things back to how they were.. remember you said you wanted honesty,,sometimes it hurts,, and you shouldn't be checking her e mails,,,thats disrespectful,, he is still her husband,

if you keep doing the things you are doing,,she won't stay around much longer i'd say.
Ask yourself if you truly love her or just want her to be your. She said she still loves you, so why don't you just enjoy being together! The more you doubt, the more she gets far away from you.



Tell her that you are so sorry about things happened and there couldn't be anything better than being with her (not jealousy, not doubt). She will give you another chance to let you make her fall in love with you again, I think.
You cant make anyone be with you or love you that doesnt! Shes married you are the other man! When you see the solid proof shes legally single then thats a whole nother story for now your the other person. Its your fault you shouldnt have been looking is her response??? Hello! Its your fault for messing with someone whos married to begin with and allowing them to string you along. Have you checked to make sure this divorce is going thru? alot of that information is public information. Id check to see just how true that is before Id go taking the blame for finding their sexual emails even though once again thats her husband!!

No comments:

Post a Comment