Sunday 14 November 2010

My best friend has fallen in love with me and I might be falling in love with him too(cont)?

Ok so I'm going to keep on going with my story and I'M SORRY ITS SO LONG!!!!

Ok so one day he tried to kiss me and he almost did but I pushed him back and I started to leave because i was angry at what he tried to do and I told him that this was getting to be too much and maybe we shouldn't be friends anymore(I didn't really mean it) and he chased after me and screamed out ';No, please I love you!!!!'; he screamed it out with such love I turned around to see his eyes watering and the love in his eyes and I told him I didn't really mean it and I hugged him tightly and he said that he didn't want to lose my friendship, It breaks my heart to see him this way, I feel so bad that hes in love with me and I'm not in love with him, me and my friends see how much he loves me and they said I would have it great if I was with him, like I said we are like brothers and we are together alot hanging out and that will never change, we get along so well, we have always been there for eachother, he had a girlfriend before( I think he broke up with her because he was in love with me) and me, my girlfriend and him and his girlfriend would always go double dating( my girlfriend and his girlfriend are best friends just like me and him are best friends), he acts straight and I think he still is straight because I'm the first and only guy he has ever fell in love with, I guess hes only gay for me.... I remember we would always hang out and do things together, and we still do, sorry I just need to take these feelings off my chest, someone asked us before if we were brothers, we actually look alittle like we could be brothers and I can see that we are alike in many ways, thats why we get along so well, I wish things would go back to how it was before..,....

But now what is happening is that I'm falling in love with him too. And I'm falling in love with him for the same reasons that hes in love with me, he is a great friend and has always been there for me, I don't even care anymore that he is not a girl and that he is a guy, when I was sick he would go to my house everday and take care of me and help me feel better, now when he touches me and hugs me for no reason(just to wrap his arms around me) I kind of let him(or let it last a little longer then push him away) in fact when he touches me I get a warm feeling all over me, I sometimes I even smile at him, I've been smiling at him more and he smiles at me too, there was another time he tried to kiss me and he succeeded, I wasn't fast enough to move my head away, the thing is it felt great, I didn't let him know that though and I got a little angry and asked him why he did that and he said he was sorry and just smiled at me oh btw this what he told me when he said he fell in love with me, he told me we needed to talk and he said

';George.........ur a great friend and you have always been there for me and your my best friend ever.....and I cherish the time we spend together and I always think about you during the day...........and, Im in love with you...............sorry I'm crying right now writing this, I went through the same depression he went through, I have never fallen in love with another guy before either, he is the 1st and only guy I have fallen in love with, and I love the time we spend together(which is almost everyday now) and Im starting to think about him during the day like he thinks of me, I'm starting to see he is good-looking, I laughed when he told me I am cute and adorable, but I feel scared to tell him and everyone else, I still love my girlfriend but....I think I love him more and I don't know what to do, I'm so confused, I'm still straight and I act straight and yet I'm in love with him, the more time I spend with him the more I love him, I sometimes feel this great urge to rip my shirt off and rip his shirt off and make love to him.......please I need some help and advice.......



sorry I just wrote things as I remembered them thats why its out of order



please no rude comments and sorry this is so long and thanks if you read everything WOW this is REALLY REALLY LONG!!!!!!



BTW is it possible to be gay for only one person????My best friend has fallen in love with me and I might be falling in love with him too(cont)?
Ask him out.



Plain and simple



Im very sorry for the short response but that really si all the advice you need



you love him

he lvoes you

you two are perfect together



and yes, it is possibel for you to be gay for one person ;]My best friend has fallen in love with me and I might be falling in love with him too(cont)?
I really couldn't read all that.

Judging by what I did read, you're NOT straight. If you want to rip his shirt off and make love to him, you are NOT NOT NOT straight lol
just go for it love has no label if you love him and he loves you then go for it. Please dont push him away or u might risk losing him forever but go slow dont rush it or it will lead to disaster. tell him how u feel and tell him u need time to think :)
I'm sorry but there is no way either of you is straight. You're both very very gay. Ok, maybe not totally gay but you're both bisexual if we were to give out labels. And you can't act straight. You either are or you aren't. I think it's unfair to your girlfriend to be in love with someone else. That means you're not totally 100 with her. If you guys start to fool around, make sure you're unattached. You'll break this girl's heart if she was to find out.
ur pansexual i think...



that does mean u r attracted 2 ppl for who they r not wat dey r



ask him out, ur like him more than ur gf ask him out, their is no doubt in my mind he will say yes



aww dats da sweetest story i hav eva heared; just adorable :)



u r da first pan i hav eva met on dis :) i only found out dey exsisted 2 day lolz



best of luck x
he loves u, u love him...then what are u guys waiting for huh?

the feeling that you both are feeling right now is very unique and i personally think that it will also be very strong. this kind of situation doesnt happen that often, except in dreams :p...or maybe im wrong ;)



but basically...ask him out...if u wanna rip his shirt off then do it!...but tell ur girlfriends first...well dont tell them ur in love with your best friend..lol...its ok to reveal one bit of information at a time in this particular situation ;)

best of luck and im happy for the both of u!
Maybe the first thing you should do is drop your girlfriend while you figure yourself out. This doesn't seem fair to her and believe me what goes around comes around.
Oh god. I am like the person this guy is talking about. i liked my friend for a while now i think i love him. i have hinted at him but he says it couldn't happen because he knows my family so well. but i just want to be with him even for one night, no mater where. He tells me he's traight, then he's bi but only top. he invited me to an orgy but i told him i'm kind of scared. he is the only guy i have felt like this before. i like a guy i met before but its not the same with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment