Sunday 14 November 2010

Married women Do you ever feel like your husband dosen't make love to you any more?

It really makes me feel bad that my husband just goes right in for the kill for play is gone and when ever we speak about it he manages to some how put a guilt trip on me. Before we got married { We were in college} but our sexual relationship was amazing it was one of the things that really made me fall in love with him but now all he does is it and its making me feel very hurt and even a little like I dint want to be around him. Counseling is not an option because he thinks our relationship is fine and we don't need anyone to tell us how to keep us happy { those were actually his words} What should I do ? I have tried not having sex with him and that does not work because he doesn't notice I think he is the only guy in the worked that can be denied sex and just move on with it. Can some one help or at least give some suggestions on how to reach him. He gets really sensitive when I talk to him about sex and almost teary eyed which is weird. Please dont say hurtful things or tell me to divorce him thanksMarried women Do you ever feel like your husband dosen't make love to you any more?
Buy ';the 5 love languages'; book and take the quiz in there to see what each other's love languages is, then start doing those types of things for each other. It will re-ignite your love.Married women Do you ever feel like your husband dosen't make love to you any more?
the trouble with us blokes is that we get lazy in between the sheets if we can,i know this from previous relationships that i have had.what me%26amp;my wife do is every now%26amp;then we have what we call ';fun';,that's lots of playing but no sex afterwards and it works wonders.good luck.
I will try to help you in some way. I have been married to the same guy for 27 years. Sex does change over time--there's no doubt about it. I have never talked to any woman who agrees her sex life is exactly the same as pre-marriage. I am sure your relationship is fine as a whole, but when couples have differing sex drives or expectations, tensions develop. It is vital you do not criticize your husband's sexual techniques as nothing will destroy the trust he has in you faster. Are you saying he is missing the foreplay, the romantic build-up, etc? A lot of married couples ';go in for the kill'; as they know each other well, have less time and energy to devote to sex (sad, but true) and have many more things on their minds. It does not mean they do not love each other. If your hubby refuses counseling, as many men will do, it doesn't stop you from going. Another suggestion: Beat him to it. Start foreplay before you get in bed. Rub his back on the couch, kiss him on the neck, hold him gently. Ask him to kiss you and touch you before you even get in the bedroom. Also, if he's a good guy in other ways and tries to make you happy, don't be too hard on him. Marriage is a big adjustment. Don't get angry and don't give up. He may actually be relieved when you don't have sex with him on weekends because you won't discuss his lack of foreplay! Denying your spouse sex will NEVER solve any problem. If you happen to be a Dr. Phil fan, go to his website drphil.com and see what he has to say about marriage and sex. Good luck, don't despair.

No comments:

Post a Comment