Friday 12 November 2010

How to make a man fall madly in love with you?

I think I'm in love with this guy. He seems to be very sweet and loving, and he is on my mind all the time. Could someone, maybe a male, advise me how to make a man fall deeply in love with you. I am willing to do anything sane. I never wanted anyone so desperately, but I only have a short time to make this happen. Please help me.How to make a man fall madly in love with you?
As much as I hate to give the trite response of ';Just be yourself!', it's really the best thing to do. If you act like someone you are not, he won't be falling in love with YOU, just with a fake you that you invented.



Be yourself, show him that you're having a good time with him, and don't do anything that you wouldn't do. I know that last bit sounds really weird, but hopefully you get what I mean.How to make a man fall madly in love with you?
**** him real good
I dont kno exactly wat to do but it jus kinda happens like with me and my gf it juz happend you dont have to do really anything juz hang out with him and have fun togethre it will all work out ~1~
men are easy pretend to like what they like, have great sex and feed them. Although I will say this, you seem a little desperate sounds like you need to relax and back off a little
Did you even think he might be gay?
you can,t ! if he,s going to fall for you then it,s going to have to be on his terms. just because you love him don,t mean he is going to love you.
being yourself



answer my question?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
It depends on what kind of guy he is... I was guna say, if he's one of those ****hole-types, you could always ignore him and treat him like crap, and that would make him come around more..lol..like playing hard to get... But he doesn't seem like that if you said he was very sweet and loving... I guess all's you could do is be really nice and make him laugh a lot, and hmm, i dont really know... Ask him to go out on like a friend date with you.. take him somewhere nice and secluded..lol, if that doesn't sound too creepy, and just get to know him and talk to him a lot.. just you two =) and try to make him have a good time..get a feel of what his favorite things are!!! or his favorite place, and take him there... that would be sweet =)
Be wild in bed. That will do the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment