Sunday 14 November 2010

Cheating can i make him love me again?

me and my husband have been together for 9 years now and he told me the other day he wants to be with someone else that is 9 yearsw younger than him we do have 5 kids total i am only 25 and he is 29 we are staying in the same house still and he stays over at her parents house until 5am every morning and he says it is not about sex he cames home to me every day and that is how he wants it he still wants sex with me every day also i give it to him cause i think he will fall back in love with me he says its not you its me i love you but i am not in love with you i dont want a divorce cause that is 200 per child theses are just the things he says to me he is willing to go to marriage counseling just 1 time and i am willing to go to make my marriage work but is it really worth it if this is how it is going to be i love him so much and it is hurting me so bad cause he comes home and holds me and tells me he loves me and still makes me feel good and i allow that please help i need adviceCheating can i make him love me again?
If you really want to be degraded like that, knowing that a man that promised to be with you only, is telling you he wants relations with someone else, then by all means continue this charade. Looks like this guy has you on lock down, meaning he is controlling you by manipulating your emotions and telling you sweet nothings just so he can get his pleasure from you.





If you want my advice. I would suggest you call it quits. Is it really worth you getting your feelings hurt over something like this? If you let him get away with this, he will think he can get away with more things. Also, children aren't stupid. They will pick up on that and recognize it for what it is. They will grow up around seeing there mother getting push around over a guy. They may even pick it up from you and mess up there own relationship. Just because there parents aren't together, doesn't mean that they will grow up unstable. Just be real open to them and tell them how it really is.





Good Luck.Cheating can i make him love me again?
adopt a child
no way make him sleep alone !!
you have hurt my head.


It makes no sense


God bless dear.
Love is not enough


Love is not enough


Love is not enough





You deserve respect, consideration and honour





I know when you love someone it is difficult but it cannot be at the expense of hating yourself.





You need to give him an altermatum - He must do a full counselling procedure or else he must leave (maybe months not one).





He has emotional issues which you need to force him to resolve or you will end up in trouble.
Obviously this man does NOT love you or his children, Divorce happens but bringing in the children as a reason to why he does not want a divorce is despicable, personally I don't think he will ever love you again and I understand why you still love him, but I think that this marriage is 100% over and you should get the child support not only to make him 'suffer' but because you will need it for your own good, and I sincerely hope that at least two of your kids are to the age where they can start to take care of themselves to take some load off yourself and that the $1000 a month help you and above all never give up hope or faith and hang in there.





Sincerly,





Nick
Where is your self respect my dear....Y are you lowering yourself down?? Please stand up atleast for yourself and your kids...Love is not everything respect, also counts a lot. Please move on with your life and be there for your kids atleast.
did you say 5 kids? and you're just 25? wow!! your hands must really be full all the time! i guess this is partly the reason why your husband wants to be with a younger woman- to regain the lost youth that he once had...just an ego booster actually. you see, he must be feeling ';all work and no play'; in your house now, with 5 kids running around all the time.. he must be feeling exhausted with so much responsibilities that he failed miserably to understand that it's not only him who's stressed out, but also you.





though im impressed with your decision to make ur marriage work, i cannot say it's really worth it at this point in time because the problem lies with him, not with you. so he has to come to his senses first. i suggest that you be firm..if he wants to go, then let him leave. he clearly isnt ready to be a real ';dad';. and please dont give in to his whims...dont let him ';use'; you to put off some steam... before you know it, you'd be ending up with 6 kids and not a husband around...
Cant make anyone love you no matter how you feel by giving in to his sexual needs or anything else its not going to change how he feels, and secondly he gave you the real reason he doesnt want to leave is because its going to cost him 500 a kid, your cheaper to keep, honestly get rid of this idiot and dont let him be a sperm donor anymore, he is using you big time... and get your life in order, and have more respect for yourself....
He said ';its not you its me'; that is the truth, please don't blame yourself, and there is no time for self pitty.





He says he loves you but not in love with you.


';he loves you'; is possible true, or it maybe he just remembers the time he did.


';but not in love with you'; here is the shocker, i just found this out myself and ill post the source. He is correct he is not in love with you, and more likely than not he will NEVER be in love with you again.





Don't despair. I will refrence ';in love'; with the love you and all couples had when they first met. i like to call it ';puppy love';. and it is always temporary, always!! it can last a very short time maybe a month or so. it can last 2 years or longer. But when the ';in love'; everyone feels like they no longer love the other person. Being ';in love'; is not real love. once you are over the puppy love and reality of that person sets in. In stead of trying to replace that puppy love feeling, now knowing its ALWAYS temporary, you both need to work towards TRUE LOVE. Its alot of work and alot of dedication, but that kind of love is much more substatial, and it doesn't cloud your head like the puppy love, and its real. as long as you both work for it, that love builds.
He doesn't want to divorce you because he can't afford to pay child support AND keep his girlfriend. And as long as you continue to sleep with him, some attorneys will try to make out like you approve of what he's doing. No more sex for him, EVER. Speak to your own attorney (if you don't have one, get one) and get this yucky mess over with now before he gives you the cooties. You'll thank me later. Sorry to be so brutal, I just wanted you to know the truth.
He is only with you to avoid financial obligations to children he helped create. You are worth more than that and it's not a situation you want to raise children in.
Honey, I am so sorry you are going through this, but you need to think of your happiness and your childrens happiness, you need to get out, your husband wants the best of both worlds, and he can't have it that way.





I am so sorry, I really am that he is putting you through all of this mental crap, tell him he can't have it both ways, and you have to leave him not only for you, but for the children, it is so unfortunate that the children are getting the raw end of the deal here, so I would suggest, that you take your children and yourself and leave him.





He is playing on you and your emotions and he is using you and the emotions of your children.





Please get out and just leave him and do not put up with his emotional blackmail and emotional games and his mind games, he is manipulating you to the worst of extreams, and you do not need this!





Get out of this manipulating marriage, and you need to make you and your children happy!!!!!





He is not a husband, he is not a father, he is a creap for doing this to you, and the worst part is he does not even care!!!
divorce him, milk the bastard for every single penny... child support and alimony... he thinks you won't leave him? prove him wrong, leave him... he is a jerk... !!! the only advice you need is to leave him... he wants his lady on the side yet he wants you there so he does not have to pay child support! don't settle for less than you deserve, do you want a disease? your marraige won't work unless he dumps this ';other woman';, and that is the truth! show your children how to dump someone who cheats! don't teach them to put up w/ it, kids are not stupid =(... good luck! kick him to the curb... counseling only works if both put 100 percent into the marraige which means he has to dump the other lady!!! sex or no sex!!!
Based on what he has told you,why would you continue to give him the benefits of being with you when in fact the only reason he comes to you is because you will allow him sex?!


He doesn't want a divorce because of child support?! So he is doing you daily,yet spending his quality time elsewhere. He's not IN LOVE with you, but his LUST FOR YOU is working fine. It's time for you to take control of this situation. Contact this other girl and her parents, perhaps they don't know he's married with 5 kids, that should change his situation there. Then change the locks on your home, lock up that wonderful thing between your legs, and make him decide what he wants to do. Then decide what you want; him back with a lot of baggage and needed hard work for the two of you to make it, or a clean break where he must support his children and you are in control of your life. You are the wife with children you are in fact, in control...and he knows it. So put an end to his games and force him to grow up and be a man.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

am hear to testify to the world that i just found a real spell caster who has help me bring back my happiness by helping me get my ex husband back after two year ; I have been to many places but all to know avail ,but when i made a contact with DR stone he promise that i should stop worried that he will cast a spell that we make my ex husband come back to me immediately, realy he do my ex husband come back to me with so much love and apology i must thank spirituallove@hotmail.com who has play a vita part in my life making me a great person and the must happiest woman on earth you are a great man who is bless by God with traditional love spell caster, please i will advice you if you are having a problem with your relationship contact him spirituallove@hotmail.com your problem will be solve

gumbala said...

Hi My name is 'Bruno Rico' just want to share my experience with the world on how i got my love back and saved my marriage... I was married for 7years with 2kids and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had fights and arguments almost every time... it got worse at a point that she filed for divorce... I tried my best to make her change her mind & stay with me cause i loved her with all my heart and didn't want to loose her but everything just didn't work out... she moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce... I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster who eventually helped me out... I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice... He did special prayers and used roots and herbs... Within 7 days she called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma she had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily, the kids are happy too and we are expecting our third child. I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news... Just thought I should share my experience cause I strongly believe someone out there need's it... You can email him via akhidenorlovespell@gmail.com Don't give up just yet, the different between 'Ordinary' & 'Extra-Ordinary' is the 'Extra' so make extra effort to save your marriage/relationship if it's truly worth it.

Unknown said...

My boyfriend and I broke up in MAY after I found him scoping out women on various dating sites and finding out that he had actually picked up a woman in a bar while I was at my family’s Xmas party. We had a closure talk in JUNE and we were talking about remaining friends. In march we went out one more time when he took me to lunch for many birthday. He told me how beautiful I was and hugged and kissed me. It was like old times. A few days later we had a huge blowout fight. And he told me never to contact him again and that he hates me. Completely devastating. I haven’t called or anything since then…well one email last month with no response. I miss him like crazy and wonder how he is. I deleted him from Facebook right after we broke up and deleted all but one mutual friend . I want to talk to him but I don’t think he will ever want to. I tried dating someone else very briefly and i just couldn’t do it. I miss my ex more than i’ve ever missed any ex. I’ve tried so hard to move on and I’m just as heart broken as I was day one. 3 months seems too long to still be devastated. one day i came across Dr Kate love spell on internet on how he rebuild relationship and make it grow forever so i contacted her for help and explain all my problems to her, she guarantee me that after the spell in he next 24 hours me love will come back asking for my forgiveness that he still love and cherish me, after the spell, the next morning i was so so surprise that my jeff call me on phone asking me to forgive him, thank you once again Dr Kate he just came back thank you thank. reach her email she is a woman that fell others pain (katelovespell@hotmail.com)

Unknown said...

what is your problem in life that you see all is over here i come to tell you the good news and powerful man call Dr. Dele that bring back my lover back in just 24hours i saw this man testimonies on internet that is when i contact him all that people are saying about Dr is real i have tested it and i found true and trust in him that is why am telling other that have not contacted this great man should do that faster if you want you problem to be solve vie delespellhome@yahoo.com. DR dele is real GOD bless this man with great power to help the poor and the rich.

JENKINS said...

BE CAREFUL HERE NOBODY CAN HELP YOU HERE OR EVEN SUGGEST HOW YOU CAN GET YOUR EX OR LOVE BACK,ANY TESTIMONIES OF MOST SPELL CASTER HERE MUST BE IGNORE.BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE SCAM I MEAN REAL SCAM WHICH I WAS A VICTIM AND I GOT RIPPED OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS BECAUSE I WAS SO ANXIOUS TO GET MY WIFE BACK AFTER SHE LEFT ME FOR OVER 2 YEARS WITH MY 7 YEARS OLD SON JERRY,I HAVE APPLIED TO 7 DIFFERENT SPELL CASTER HERE AND ALL TO NO AVAIL THEY ALL ASK FOR SAME THING SEND YOUR NAME YOUR EX NAME ADDRESS AND PICTURE PHONE NUMBER ETC WHICH I DID OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND MOST OF THEM WERE FROM WEST AFRICA UNTIL I SAW A POST ABOUT MAMA ANITA SPELL AND I DECIDED TO GAVE HER MY LAST TRAIL.SHE ASK ME FOUR THINGS MY REAL NAME,MY EX AND MY EX MOTHER NAME AND $380 AND SAID MY EX WILL COME BACK IN 24HOURS, I HAVE PAID OVER $3000 ON SPELL CASTING AND COURIER AND NOTHING HAVE WORK FOR ME AFTER 3 DAYS I WAS THINKING ABOUT HOW MUCH I HAVE LOST SO FAR SO I SAID LET ME GIVE HER A TRY SO I CALLED HER AGAIN AND SEND MY REAL NAME,MY EX AND MY EX MOTHER NAME AND THE $380 BECAUSE I SWEAR IT WAS MY LAST TRY SO I WAS WAITING AS SHE TOLD ME TO WAIT TILL NEXT DAY AND I COULD NOT SLEEP THAT NIGHT BECAUSE I REALLY LOVE MY WIFE AND WANT HER BACK AT 9PM THAT DAY I SAW MY WIFE ON LINE ON FACE BOOK AND SHE SAID HI AT FIRST I WAS SHOCK BECAUSE SHE NEVER TALK WITH ME FOR THE PAST A YEAR AND 9 MONTH NOW I DID NOT REPLY AGAIN SHE SAID ARE YOU THERE? I QUICKLY REPLY YES AND SHE SAID CAN WE SEE TOMORROW I SAID YES AND SHE WENT OFF-LINE I WAS CONFUSED I TRY TO CHAT HER AGAIN BUT SHE WAS NO MORE ON LINE I COULD NOT SLEEP THAT NIGHT AS I WAS WONDERING WHAT SHE IS GOING TO SAY, BY 7.AM THE NEXT MORNING SHE GAVE ME A MISS CALL I DECIDED NOT TO CALL BACK AS I WAS STILL ON SHOCK AGAIN SHE CALL AND I PICK SHE SAID CAN WE SEE AFTER WORK TODAY I SAID YES SO SHE END THE CALL IMMEDIATELY I GOT OFF WORK SHE CALL ME AND WE MEET AND NOW WE ARE BACK AGAIN I CALL MAMA ANITA THE NEXT DAY THANKING HER FOR WHAT SHE HAS DONE IN FACT I STILL CALL HER AND THANK HER AS MY LIFE WAS NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT MY WIFE PLEASE BE CAREFUL HERE I HAVE BEEN SCAM THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IF YOU WANT A TRUE LOVE SPELL THEN CONTACT MAMA ANITA (mamaanita.lovespellsolution@gmail.com)

Post a Comment